Update Issues - Major concern

I experienced many bugs and glitches with updates. Everytime there is an update I sweat.

First of all, the update usually don't download for the first time. Sometimes the % increase very slowly, but keeps coming back and never downloads, sometimes just stuck. I have to clear the cache and force the game to stop, then it download, sometimes.

Sometimes, all the efforts are useless and I have to delete all the data and then download the game again, play all over the 4 first tracks, login and then update.

Sometimes, when I can manage to download the patch through the game, all the features of the new patch don't apply. This season for example, nothing new after download the update. Even the new paintings and maps on the bunker didn't show, with bike parts in the place instead. The map scores with donkey didn't show either. So I had to remove the game, download it again, play 4 tracks (for the 20th time), login, and THEN download the patch. Now everything works.

Conclusion is: TOO MANY problems with the updates. Maybe all the problems it could have are there. There are improvements to be made in all areas!

First of all: Why we don't download the complete updated game from the store???

Why the updates can't happen FROM the store as the majority of apps out there?

Why the in-game updates are so buggy? They cant even manage the cached content. C'mon!

And last of all: If no improvements are to be made and I have to do all the steps only to make the game to work after an update, why in the hell I can't have an option to login before the game start and play from last save instead of playing again all the boring useless pointless prelude?

I think any of the improvements I suggested would make it for a better experience and solve the majority of bug reports and complaints.

If i could download the updated game from the store and login before the prelude, I would be satisfied. At least, when I see the game updating, I would go straight to ripe it off and start fresh again, without having to worry about the rocks falling over my head for the 21th time.

Sory if I was rude. I swear that inside of me I have the best wishes for the game, just can't realize why these known issues are still there, in a game so popular, probably with a huge profit for the developers.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by matheusalgarve Go to original post
    why in the hell I can't have an option to login before the game start and play from last save instead of playing again all the boring useless pointless prelude?
    You can. Pause The Cave then login from the pause screen (uPlay button at the bottom).