Ubi-Negitron's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by ChemicalD Go to original post
    Welcome to the forum! Guitars, my favorite subject! Glad to have a music lover around. Which country are you hailing from?
    Thanks ChemicalD, glad we share the same interests, keep those horns up! I hail from India!

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    So guys..... have you seen this topic over in "General Discussion"? Just want to make sure it wasnt overlooked....

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...l-toggling-bug
    Looks like the new medal-toggle feature shows medals that are not accurate for Donkey/Crazy bikes..... and it seems to behave in a way that ties it to a long-standing bug with how the Donkey/Crazy bikes get scored.....

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome to the Frontier Negitron, nice to hear you're riding on Android as well, good luck with your career !!

With this injection of web-staff, is there any chance we can finally get the Leader Boards Recalculated and working properly once and for all, as it's the main part of the game ??

We were promised that this was going to be done well over a year ago but they're STILL not done !!

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    So guys..... have you seen this topic over in "General Discussion"? Just want to make sure it wasnt overlooked....

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...l-toggling-bug
    Looks like the new medal-toggle feature shows medals that are not accurate for Donkey/Crazy bikes..... and it seems to behave in a way that ties it to a long-standing bug with how the Donkey/Crazy bikes get scored.....
    Thanks for bringing this up xitooner, I'll look into it!

Originally Posted by FatalDragon69 Go to original post
    Welcome to the Frontier Negitron, nice to hear you're riding on Android as well, good luck with your career !!

With this injection of web-staff, is there any chance we can finally get the Leader Boards Recalculated and working properly once and for all, as it's the main part of the game ??

We were promised that this was going to be done well over a year ago but they're STILL not done !!
    Haha, thanks for the good wishes FatalDragon69, and yes I'm riding on Android, just like you!

We'll look into the Leader Boards recalculation.