🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Fixing issues with small patches like DOTA2 and CS:GO

Hello!
    Can you make it like this 2 games. They fix and update the games with small patches when they recieve a bug or glitch. Can you do it like Valve.
    So we dont have to wait month or two.
    I got my new GTX 1070 and waiting 3 months to fix fps drop.

UBI.5tefanK's Avatar Community Manager
    Really sorry about the wait. As you may know, this is an issue we are currently aware of, and are working on.

I completely understand your frustration with the issue, and if you haven't already, I suggest that you play around with your in-game graphics settings a bit to see if anything helps. Also please make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date.

Yes, toxicity in CS:GO is indeed a problem. I've been playing for a long time, and for as long as I can remember - toxicity and aggression have always been there. It seems that players don't understand that they are a team after all, and that if there is an opportunity to communicate in voice chat, it is better to give accurate and useful information about opponents, but not to make the problem worse in any way.