somebooty619's Avatar Banned

people are using mouse and keyboard on console. ubisoft???

Hey ubisoft, can anything be done to all these bum using mouse and keyboard on xbox one and ps4 ?

this is a huge advantages over controller.

this is considering cheating when going against controller.

this game is getting worse every day!
     1 people found this helpful

My guess is you are getting smoked by superior players? Why not use mouse / kb yourself and level the field instead of coming here and whining about it?

Evillpig's Avatar Senior Member
    If you can prove they are using them then report them to Ubisoft. They will be banned if you can prove it as its not allowed in this game. But from your past post I am guessing you are just getting out played and are trying to blame it on something.

UbiEpi's Avatar Community Manager
    Actually, if you can prove it, send your evidence to Sony or Microsoft. It is disabled in the game, and people that are doing it are using third party hardware to circumvent the system.

danh.'s Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by UbiEpi Go to original post
    Actually, if you can prove it, send your evidence to Sony or Microsoft. It is disabled in the game, and people that are doing it are using third party hardware to circumvent the system.
    Is this a somewhat official standpoint from Ubisoft that it is indeed similar to cheating?

danh.'s Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by DestrukT11 Go to original post
    It's possible to prove this kind of behavior?
    Maybe if Battleye gets implemented on consoles as well. Not sure if it runs on consoles too right now but I doubt it.

It's possible to prove this kind of behavior?
    You get someone stupid enough to send you it in a message with their setup you can. Other then that good luck

danh. its on PC only

Keyboard and mice in FPS games are like racing wheel for racing games or custom arcade controller for fight games... I really don't care with players using keyboard and mice against me, I have skill enough to beat them with my xbox controller. Peace!
    This game doesn't have aim assit so M&K gives better control then a controller.

There's software and devices, like the xim4, that tricks the console that you are using a controller but a mouse and keyboard is being used instead. It's a huge advantage over everyone using controllers and it is very annoying but there's nothing we can do about them except report and hope they get banned. It's really obvious when someone uses a mouse and keyboard on console because of their smoove and precise movement. I've only run into 2 or 3 people that used m&k on the ps4 so it's not a huge issue but it's very annoying when you do happen to cross paths.

Originally Posted by Frogwarrior24 Go to original post
    There's software and devices, like the xim4, that tricks the console that you are using a controller but a mouse and keyboard is being used instead. It's a huge advantage over everyone using controllers and it is very annoying but there's nothing we can do about them except report and hope they get banned. It's really obvious when someone uses a mouse and keyboard on console because of their smoove and precise movement. I've only run into 2 or 3 people that used m&k on the ps4 so it's not a huge issue but it's very annoying when you do happen to cross paths.
    If you can prove to Sony/Microsoft that the person is if fact using them then they will be banned as it is a "hack" because the system thinks its a controller when in fact its not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►