handheld brando's Avatar Senior Member

Join myself and some other Star Players in our Discord.

Myself, Willow, Avarus, and Kaze decided to get together and create a discord channel and in it, we are talking about the game and giving coaching and gameplay advice and explanations to anyone who wants to learn.

For example we will be going over stuff like this in our channel

This something a higher level skilled Warden player would be able to do and we have a few people (for those interested) in our channel who can easily explain how to do this. This is just one thing and we will have many more things to show and share as the game comes closer to release.

https://discord.gg/vzqMAyf

We will also be answering any questions you may have and will also be getting together for teams in Dominion and for coaching and to set up duels between players and maybe even community hosted tournaments with prizes. We also have UBI devs stop by from time to time to play with us and join in the conversation. If you want to learn more about the game or just want to join a friendly gaming community then feel free to join our Discord.

MrJoker.'s Avatar Member
    A very interesting initiative . I am also one of the star players and had a chance to play in the For Honor during Gamescom. I gladly join and talk about the game.

handheld brando's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrJokerrr Go to original post
    A very interesting initiative . I am also one of the star players and had a chance to play in the For Honor during Gamescom. I gladly join and talk about the game.

We would welcome you buddy.

I'm in! I'll do whatever it takes to be the best i can and have some serious fun.

I'll do the best I can to help anyone here. I was #1 in the daily leaderboards across all the days of the test. With that, I hope it invigorates you to be a better player, and with my coaching. I hope I can turn you into a battle hardened warrior.

Fear will be your nickname =P

MisterWillow's Avatar Senior Member
    ...but under the veneer of a learning experience, we all know this is a recruitment drive...

Originally Posted by HideoshiKaze Go to original post
    I'll do the best I can to help anyone here. I was #1 in the daily leaderboards across all the days of the test. With that, I hope it invigorates you to be a better player, and with my coaching. I hope I can turn you into a battle hardened warrior.

Fear will be your nickname =P
    Someone's head is getting too big for their fedora.

I presume you guys got the go ahead from the developers? Wouldn't want you to get in trouble for breach of NDA.

Oh great, now Kaze will give all the new people top tier tips how to be a orochi... fantastic.

Originally Posted by coma987 Go to original post
    Oh great, now Kaze will give all the new people top tier tips how to be a orochi... fantastic.
    LOOOL! I can play any class though xD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►