agree 6 was my favorite in recent times … sanctuary was also my favorite faction loved the dynasty stuff from 6 and loved the story options that being said think we would need all factions mentioned plus sanctuary to make people happy - need a map editor no level caps and dynasty gear put back in made it fun unlocking new gear to use in skrims against friends ect also option to turn dynasty gear on or off when hosting to make people who didn't like it happy - also I personally loved the options in 5 for unit upgrades gave you more options and units to experiment and play around with also added more replay value would love to see more unit options, and the choices of tears vs blood where great made you feel you could be more unique and customize your hero more.. if they do go forward hopefully they can build a game we can be proud off … also on map editor have a option to randomly generate maps like in older games adds a lot more replay value to game.

I hope, some people from ubi still read it. And such a legendary game is not quite dead. As for me i started playing homm in 90s (2 and 3) and didn't follow the progress of the game for last 10 years. It was very sad to see it in such a state. Maybe some other players won't share my opinion, but I have such ideas
    1) HOMM is a stratigic game, even more its time-based stratigic, so a player shoul have an oppotunity to choose in every aspect of the game, in each small step, and the choice should be pretty difficult, not evedent, the player has pretty much time on take dessisions, and all the game is actually about this dessision. Don't simplify the game as you did it in 6. If you still want to bring some simplifying features (like easy-gettable town portal) to the game so it can be more attractive to new players, do it available only for low difficulty games. But i think you just better do good tutorial and intoduction company for this purpose. Much of replayability of the game (and classical 3 and 5 are fantasticly replayable, and its definetyly huge advantage of HOMM) depends on this complexity of choise
    2) i didn't play 6 at the start, so my view maybe not quite right. But if you make some online features of the game, don't look at free-to-play asian RPG. I guess big part of your core fans - its middleaged europians and americans. Respect them and give them and oppotunity to play equal game, it shoul be more about skill of the player, not about how much time he spends in the game (i'm talking about dynasty weapons). If you want to make ingame store, make it such a way it won't affect the gameplay, sell something about the looks, skins.
    3) if you want improve the game inprove online mods first off all. You can make storyline campanies or just scenarios for ally mode, so players who are interested just to follow the story in the game against AI have to do it in cooperation with other players (besides many players who started playing 2 or 3 with hotseat, played ally maps). It can look a bit like raid in mmo rpg game. You should think threw new mods for pvp game, classical game takes too much time, duel doesn't represent the whole gameplay. Maybe you should look at tournament mission (1st one) for Realag in 5 and search for inspiration there. Like players have cirtain amount of real-time and in-game time to built up the here and they can even play this part offline, and the meat and play tournament.

I and I really hope that you won't give up such a franscise, because it's proplems and fails were caused not by bad idea of the game, but just by poor implimentation
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for the post. It is good to see people didn't forget this great franchise. We are looking forward not only for HOMM 8 but also Might and Magic XI.

Ubisoft, if decides to put some serious effort on this, will win the fans back and still make a lot of money from this series.But first aim should be the quality and balance, not money. The money will come easily after you have done a decent job.

a few notes;
    1- Might and Magic Legacy was a great game despite of all its bugs and imperfections. And didnt look to have needed lots of money to create. Can be expanded to a much better game without using so much technology and all that. If they open an official forum like before HOMM 7 and ask the fans their ideas, many people will contribute and help them.

2- My main issue with HOMM 7 was the AI was too low. Attacks like a real stupid robot. I dont like when a lvl 1 enemy hero attacks me when the lvl 20 hero is nearby. They should be easily able to swap their army and at least make some decent decisions. The level of aggression should be seperated from AI lvl (hard heroic etc.).

3- The Ubisoft team, please remember this is one of the greatest franchises in Gaming history. Please do what is necessary to revive the dead. Use your resurrection spell or whatever but dont make us wait longer years for the upcoming games of this series.

Forgot to mention Sanctuary;

It was a really awesome faction.

With a few tweaks it would be a great addition for the next game.

My line-up;
    1- Kappa
    2- Mermaid
    3- Sea Elf Pirate
    4- Snow Maiden
    5- Kitsune (the trickster fox spirit)
    6- Naga
    7-Kirin or Raijin (the thunderstorm Demon)

My opinion for Heroes 8

I'd come late, as I see.

I want to give my opinion on Heroes 8, and check out if most, or anyone at all, will agree with.

First of all - my English is bad. If you have any questions and/or things you don't understand, ask.

In my opinion, there should be more Fractions - just to add more complexability and more tactical finesse. There should be all “old” ones:
    Human (Haven) – Attack, Defense, Healing, Luck, Magic (all (4)), Morale
    Necro's (Necropolis) – Attack, Defense, Resurrection, Magic (dark, earth (5)), Status
    Asian-water-thingies (Sanctuary) – Defense, Healing, Luck, Magic (light, water (5)), Status
    Demons (Inferno) – Attack, Luck, Magic (dark, fire (5)), Resurrection, Status
    Mages (Academy) – Defense, Magic (all (5)), Movement, Status
    Elves (Sylvan) – Healing, Luck, Magic (earth, water, light (4)), Morale, Movement
    Darkelves/Underdark (Dungeon) – Attack, Luck, Magic (all (5)), Status
    Orcs/Barabarian (Stronghold) – Attack, Defense, Luck, Morale, Movement
    Dwarves (Fortress) – Defense, Luck, Magic (earth (5)), Morale, Movement
    Elementals (Conflux) – Luck, Magic (fire, water, earth, air (4)), Morale, Movement
    Swamplands (their name was Fortress to) – Attack, Defense, Magic (all (4)), Morale, Movement

And one “new”:
    Pirates/Sea folk – Attack, Luck, Magic (water, air (5)), Morale, Movement
    (List isn’t finished yet)

That would be a total of 12 Fractions. That should be enough to challenge all new and old fans. But I’m not done.

All Fractions should have more choices of troops – to support that, let me tell you the direction that stands after my list:

Attack: Attack rating can be high, low, or in balance
    Defense: Defense rating can be high, low, or in balance
    Healing: This Fraction has units that can cast a healing special or that units from this Fraction has self-regenerating powers. All spellcaster or mage guild have healing spells
    Luck: This Fraction has higher luck
    Magic: There are fire, water, earth, air, light and dark spells. All means, that this Fraction can have all of those elements. If just one, two or three elements were mentioned, the others are poorly/rare. The number is the indicator for the mage guild. The Fraction with the magic-indicator has good mages as heroes
    Morale: This Fraction has higher morale
    Movement: All Units (Worldmap, Battlemap) have higher movement
    Resurrection: This Fraction has units that can cast resurrection special, or that units from this Fraction has self-regenerating powers. All spellcaster or mage guild have resurrection spells
    Status: This Fraction works fine with status – in magical form, with poisons or other forms. A few/all units can work with specialized status. E.g.: The Dungeon creatures can go in stealth, Zombies are able to set poisoning on enemies

After that – all Fractions should have more choices of troops. There should be 6 basics where you can get 3 per town, 4 elites where you can get 2 and 2 master where you can get one.
    Haven
    Basic:
    Farmer – Folk
    Recruit – Swordsman
    Marksmen – Sharpshooter
    Griffin – Royal Griffin
    Wolf – Alpha Wolf
    Knave – Pitman

Elite:
    Crusader – Paladin
    Sister – Higher sister/Saint
    Cavalry – Champion
    Priest – Inquisitor

Master:
    Light elemental – Light being
    Angel – Archangel

Inferno
    Basic:
    Hell Hound – Cerberus
    Imp – Familiar
    Demon – Horned Demon
    Gog – Magog
    Maniac – Demented
    Breeder – Breeder mother

Elite:
    Nightmare – Hell Rider
    Succubus – Succubus Mistress/Lilim
    Juggernaut – Ravager
    Tormentor – Lacerator

Master:
    Devil – Archdevil
    Pit fiend – Pit lord

Necropolis
    Basic:
    Skeleton – Hoplite/Skeleton Archer
    Walking Dead – Zombie
    Wight – Wraith
    Ghost – Banshee
    Spider – Death Spider
    Ghoul – Ravenous Ghoul

Elite:
    Lich – Archlich
    Vampire – Vampire Lord
    Lamasu – Plaque Lamasu
    Grim rider – Grim reaper

Master:
    Ghost Dragon – Spectral Dragon
    Fate spinner – Fate weaver

And so on. I think your practiced eyes has captured the frame and now it should be self-explaining.

Last but not least:
    All buildings should be wreckable – but just one per week per grade
    A GOOD Map Editor – like the one from HoMM 5 but with options form HoMM 3
    HoMM 5 Skillwheel
    Better or no variant of fraction power
     1 people found this helpful

P.S.: Fraction "powers" like Demonic, Undead, walk over water, etc. are fine and should be took into Heroes 8.

Informations about HoMM 8?

Are there any ofificial informations about a working process of Ubisoft or another coperation about working on this game?
    I can΄t find any informations at all?
    If someone know something, pls answer this post. Is there still any hope for this game?

Heroes 8 Ideas

After the recent Age of Empire IV gameplay reveal I have high hope in the return of many good old strategy franchise. Hopefully Heroes of Might and Magic will soon make it return. Here are some of my ideas for Heroes of Might and Magic VIII.
    1. Ashan
    If Ubisoft still own this franchise the game should continue its story in the world of Ashan. If successful HoMM8 could have a triology like in HoMM5. The timeline should start after the end of HoMM5 to continue the story it has left behind. Because Asha's holy number is 8 so the game should live up to its name and make this number important as well. The base game should start with 8 factions in the world of Ashan : Haven, Sanctuary, Necropolis, Academy, Sylvan, Dungeon, Fortress, Stronghold. Each faction can recruit 8 creatures : 2 basic, 2 core, 2 elite, 2 champion. There should be 8 resources to represent 8 dragon gods of Ashan : Wood (Asha), Ore (Urgash), Silver (Ylath), Gold (Elrath), Gem (Sylanna), Crystal (Malassa), Sulfur (Arkath), Mercury (Shalassa). There should also be 8 magic schools : Light, Dark, Air, Earth, Fire, Water and two new school Order & Chaos (To reflect Asha & Urgash) replace the school of Prime. Order Magic is the old Prime Magic school while Chaos magic need some new ideas (like Banish, Confusion, Frenzy, Phantom Force …). Following the release of the Base game they could introduce 2 new DLC with a new faction per DLC. The First DLC : Fall of Ashan will introduce the Inferno faction. The Final DLC : Fate of Ashan will introduce the latest faction : Metropolis (Free City).

2. Campaign
    In the base game the Prologue Campaign could be simple Haven Campaign like in HoMM5. Freyda and Duncan spend many years to stabilize the empire. After their reign, The Holy Empire is fragmented and each Duchy seek to compete for the Imperial Throne. That is when the real campaign begin. Each house will fight each other to gain influence and weaken their rivals (Game of Thrones in Ashan). They will not seek to allied each other and instead allied with a foreign power depend on their location in the map of Ashan. Each Duchy will have the following allied : Unicorn Duchy with the Elves (Sylvan), Stag Duchies with the Dwarves (Fortress), Raven Duchy with the Orcs (Stronghold), Wolf Duchy with the Nagas (Sanctuary), Bull Duchy with the Necromancers (Necropolis), Greyhound Duchy with the Wizards (Academy) and Falcon Duchy (The Imperial Province) with the Dark Elves (Dungeon). That is how other factions campaign going to play. After play through all the other factions campaign, player could unlock the final campaign. In the final campaign (To Talonguard) player will be able to choose which faction they want to play as in order to support their allied house in the quest to become the new Imperial Dynasty. If player choose the Haven faction they will play as the Church of Light with their allied : The Angelic Host. Following the base game, The First DLC : Fall of Ashan should focus on the next faction : Inferno as the final Demon invasion begin. The Final DLC : Fate of Ashan will be focus on the latest faction : Metropolis which are the Free Cities in the East of the Holy Empire coming together to form the United Shantiri Alliance with the blessing of Ylath. All other factions will unite together to fight the last Demon invasion for the Fate of Ashan.

3. Heroes
    In the previous game there are some unnecessary ideas like warfare units. They should just make it simple war machines like Ballista and Catapult with each faction have a unique design. As for the skill wheel it was a really cool idea and I would like to share my new design of skill wheel for each type of Heroes. There are 8 parts in this new skill wheel. Each part will be upgraded in a similar way like in HoMM7. The Left and Right parts of the skill wheel will be similar to the tear and blood system in HoMM6. Heroes can only choose one and it will not only affect their skills but also the way their creature upgrade as well. The Top part will be a Special Magic School of your faction while the Bottom part will be a Special Might Skill of your faction. If you are a Might Hero the Bottom Left and Right will be a Special Might Skill can only be unlock when you complete the Bottom skill set and you already have chosen your path (Left or Right) while The Top Left and Right will be two random skill set. If you are a Magic Hero the Top Left and Right will be a Special Magic School can only be unlock when you complete the Top skill set and you already have chosen your path (Left or Right) while The Bottom Left and Right will be two random skill set. If you unlock both Special Might Skill and Special Magic School you gain your faction Active Ability in the Center of the skill wheel. Special Might Skill are like normal Might Skill except for Warfare and Warcries but at the top of the skill set there are special faction Passive while Special Magic School are like normal Magic School with the addition of Necromancy (a modified version of Order Magic) and Bloodrage (a modified version of Chaos Magic). All Might Skill : Leadership (Morale), Destiny (Luck), Offense (Attack), Defense (Armor), Maneuver (Movement), Warfare, Warcries. All Magic School : Light, Dark, Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Order, Chaos, Necromancy (modified Order), Bloodrage (modified Chaos). All Neutral Skill : Economy, Diplomacy, Exploration, Paragon. The maximum level can be achieved by a Hero is 40. Each Skill set will take 10 points to fully unlock while to reach the top of the skill set required minimum 7 points like in HoMM7. The Left and Right parts of the skill wheel do not require level point to unlock but rather a different point like the tear and blood system in HoMM6. There are about 20 type of Heroes in my suggestion so I will design for each type of Heroes the following Skill wheel

Knight (Haven – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Light Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Righteous / Center : Elrath Will / Right : Zealous
    Bottom Left : Defense / Bottom : Leadership / Bottom Right : Offense

Cleric (Haven – Magic)
    Top Left : Air Magic / Top : Light Magic / Top Right : Fire Magic
    Left : Righteous / Center : Elrath Will / Right : Zealous
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Leadership / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Heretic (Inferno – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Light Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Domination / Center : Urgash Will / Right : Destruction
    Bottom Left : Leadership / Bottom : Destiny / Bottom Right : Offense

Cultist (Inferno – Magic)
    Top Left : Dark Magic / Top : Chaos Magic / Top Right : Fire Magic
    Left : Domination / Center : Urgash Will / Right : Destruction
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Destiny / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Death Knight (Necropolis – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Necromancy / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Cult / Center : Asha Will / Right : Cold
    Bottom Left : Destiny / Bottom : Defense / Bottom Right : Maneuver

Necromancer (Necropolis – Magic)
    Top Left : Dark Magic / Top : Necromancy / Top Right : Water Magic
    Left : Cult / Center : Asha Will / Right : Cold
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Maneuver / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Alchemist (Academy – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Order Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Enlightened / Center : Sar-Elam Will / Right : Firepower
    Bottom Left : Leadership / Bottom : Destiny / Bottom Right : Offense

Wizard (Academy – Magic)
    Top Left : Light Magic / Top : Order Magic / Top Right : Fire Magic
    Left : Enlightened / Center : Sar-Elam Will / Right : Firepower
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Destiny / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Warlord (Sanctuary – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Water Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Sunken / Center : Shalassa Will / Right : Frozen
    Bottom Left : Leadership / Bottom : Maneuver / Bottom Right : Defense

Monk (Sanctuary – Magic)
    Top Left : Order Magic / Top : Water Magic / Top Right : Air Magic
    Left : Sunken / Center : Shalassa Will / Right : Frozen
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Maneuver / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Ranger (Sylvan – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Earth Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Supremacy / Center : Sylanna Will / Right : Harmony
    Bottom Left : Offense / Bottom : Maneuver / Bottom Right : Defense

Mystic (Sylvan – Magic)
    Top Left : Light Magic / Top : Earth Magic / Top Right : Water Magic
    Left : Supremacy / Center : Sylanna Will / Right : Harmony

Warden (Dungeon – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Dark Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Darkness / Center : Malassa Will / Right : Deviant
    Bottom Left : Maneuver / Bottom : Offense / Bottom Right : Destiny

Warlock (Dungeon – Magic)
    Top Left : Order Magic / Top : Dark Magic / Top Right : Chaos Magic
    Left : Darkness / Center : Malassa Will / Right : Deviant
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Offense / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Protector (Fortress – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Fire Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Volcano / Center : Arkath Will / Right : Valhalla
    Bottom Left : Leadership / Bottom : Defense / Bottom Right : Maneuver

Keeper (Dungeon – Magic)
    Top Left : Earth Magic / Top : Fire Magic / Top Right : Air Magic
    Left : Volcano / Center : Arkath Will / Right : Valhalla
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Defense / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Barbarian (Stronghold – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Bloodrage / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Mother Earth / Center : Ancestor Will / Right : Father Sky
    Bottom Left : Defense / Bottom : Offense / Bottom Right : Destiny

Shaman (Stronghold – Magic)
    Top Left : Earth Magic / Top : Bloodrage / Top Right : Fire Magic
    Left : Mother Earth / Center : Ancestor Will / Right : Father Sky
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Offense / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

Captain (Metropolis – Might)
    Top Left : Random Might Skill / Top : Air Magic / Top Right : Random Neutral Skill
    Left : Freedom / Center : Ylath Will / Right : Fortune
    Bottom Left : Maneuver / Bottom : Leadership / Bottom Right : Destiny

Magister (Mstropolis – Magic)
    Top Left : Light Magic / Top : Air Magic / Top Right : Water Magic
    Left : Freedom / Center : Ylath Will / Right : Fortune
    Bottom Left : Random Magic School / Bottom : Leadership / Bottom Right : Random Neutral Skill

4. Creature
    As I suggest each faction can recruit 8 creatures : 2 basic, 2 core, 2 elite, 2 champion with 4 small size creature and 4 large size creature. Basic creatures can be recruited by Silver. Core creatures can be recruited by Silver and Gold. Elite creatures can be recruited by Gold. Champion creatures can be recruited by Gold and 2 Special resources. I also add 2 Neutral creatures for each faction with one small creature can be recruited by Silver and one large creature can be recruited by Gold. They can only be recruited in the Outpost Dwelling and cannot get any upgrade.
    Haven
    Original/Righteous/ Zealous/Type/Size
    Footman/Praetorian/Legionnaire/Basic/Small
    Crossbowman/Marksman/Longbowman/Basic/Small
    Sentinel/Guardian/Justicar/Core/Small
    Chaplain/Abbott/Bishop/Core/Small
    Cavalier/Cuirassier/Crusader/Elite/Large
    Paladin/Vindicator/Executioner/Elite/Large
    Angel/Celestial/Seraph/Champion/Large
    Gold Dragon/Radiant Dragon/Glorious Dragon/Champion/Large
    Peasant/Neutral/Small
    Griffin/Neutral /Large

Inferno
    Original/Domination/Destruction/Type/Size
    Imp /Familiar/Vermin/Basic/Small
    Demented/Maniac/Psycho/Basic/Small
    Hell Hound/Cerberus/Demon Dog/Core/Small
    Succubus/Succubus Seducer/Succubus Stripper/Core/Small
    Destroyer/Juggernaut/Dreadnaught/Elite/Large
    Pit Fiend/Pit Lord/Pit Spawn/Elite/Large
    Devil/Apocalypse/Armageddon/Champion/Large
    Infernal Dragon/Chaos Dragon/Doom Dragon/Champion/Large
    Tormentor/Neutral/Small
    Nightmare/Neutral/Large

Necropolis
    Original/Cult/Cold/Type/Size
    Skeleton/Skeleton Peltast/Skeleton Hoplite/Basic/Small
    Walking Dead/Zombie/Ghoul/Basic/Small
    Specter/Wraith/Banshee/Core/Small
    Vampire/Vampire Lord/Vampire Vanguard/Core/Small
    Lich /Grand Lich/Ice Lich/Elite/Large
    Ebon Spider /Plague Spider/Frostbite Spider/Elite/Large
    Grim Rider/Grim Reaper/Grim Reaver/Champion/Large
    Bone Dragon/Phantom Dragon/Ghost Dragon/Champion/Large
    Mummy/Neutral/Small
    Lamassu/Neutral/Large

Academy
    Original/Enlightened/Firepower/Type/Size
    Gremlin/Gremlin Grenadier/Gremlin Janissary/Basic/Small
    Gargoyle/Obsidian Gargoyle/Sandstone Gargoyle/Basic/Small
    Golem/Steel Golem/Bronze Golem/Core/Small
    Genie/Djinn /Efreet/Core/Small
    Mage/Arch Mage/Fire Mage/Elite/Large
    Sphinx/Transcended Sphinx/Sublime Sphinx/Elite/Large
    Arcane Eagle/Simurgh/Phoenix/Champion/Large
    Giant/Colossus/Titan/Champion/Large
    Arcane Archer/Neutral/Small
    Rakshasa/Neutral/Large

Sanctuary
    Original/Sunken/Frozen/Type/Size
    Shark Warrior/Shark Myrmidon /Shark Guard/Basic/Small
    Mermaid/Melusine/Siren/Basic/Small
    Kappa/Kappa Shoya/Kappa Ninja/Core/Small
    Sea Spirit/Spring Spirit/Snow Spirit/Core/Small
    Medusa/Medusa Matriarch/Medusa Mistress/Elite/Large
    Naga Kenshi/Naga Samurai/ Naga Ronin/Elite/Large
    Gargantuan/Kraken/Leviathan/Champion/Large
    Blue Dragon/Tsunami Dragon/Blizzard Dragon/Champion/Large
    Lizardman/Neutral/Small
    Basilisk/Neutral/Large

Sylvan
    Original/Supremacy/Harmony/Type/Size
    Pixie/Fairy/Sprite/Basic/Small
    Nymph/Dryad/Naiad/Basic/Small
    Hunter/Avenger/Sharpshooter/Core/Small
    Druid/High Druid/Druid Elder/Core/Small
    Blade Dancer/Blade Master/Blade Strider/Elite/Large
    Unicorn/Prime Unicorn/Pristine Unicorn/Elite/Large
    Treant/Ancient Treant/Sacred Treant/Champion/Large
    Green Dragon/Emerald Dragon/Sapphire Dragon/Champion/Large
    Satyr/Neutral/Small
    Sasquatch/Neutral/Large

Dungeon
    Original/Darkness/Deviant/Type/Size
    Assassin/Shade/Slayer/Basic/Small
    Scout/Stalker/Tracker/Basic/Small
    Lurker/Watcher/Beholder/Core/Small
    Faceless/Faceless Puppeteer/Faceless Mastermind/Core/Small
    Minotaur/Minotaur Blackguard/Minotaur Gladiator/Elite/Large
    Manticore/Scorpicore/Chimera/Elite/Large
    Hydra/Ravenous Hydra/Degenerate Hydra/Champion/Large
    Black Dragon/Shadow Dragon/Abyssal Dragon/Champion/Large
    Troglodyte /Neutral/Small
    Dinosaur/Neutral/Large

Fortress
    Original/Volcano/Valhalla/Type/Size
    Defender/Skirmisher/Shieldguard/Basic/Small
    Brawler/Berserker/Bruiser/Basic/Small
    Valkyrie/Scorch Valkyrie/Shock Valkyrie/Core/Small
    Rune Priest/Rune Patriarch/Rune Prelate/Core/Small
    Battle Bear/Grizzly Bear/Polar Bear/Elite/Large
    Salamander/Magma Salamander/Lava Salamander/Elite/Large
    Thane/Pyro Thane/Power Thane/Champion/Large
    Red Dragon/Ardent Dragon/Blazing Dragon/Champion/Large
    Gnome/Neutral/Small
    Yeti/Neutral/Large

Stronghold
    Original/Mother Earth/Father Sky/Type/Size
    Goblin/Goblin Sapper/Goblin Trapper/Basic/Small
    Gnoll/Gnoll Bandit/Gnoll Brigand/Basic/Small
    Brute/Smasher/Crusher/Core/Small
    Harpy/Harpy Witch/Harpy Hag/Core/Small
    Centaur/Centaur Nomad/Centaur Marauder/Elite/Large
    Wyvern/Foul Wyvern/Mad Wyvern/Elite/Large
    Cyclops/Enraged Cyclops/Ferocious Cyclops/Champion/Large
    Behemoth/Mighty Behemoth/Savage Behemoth/Champion/Large
    Troll/Neutral/Small
    Ogre/Neutral/Large

Metropolis
    Might : Captain – Magic : Magister
    Original/Freedom/Fortune/Type/Size
    Conscript/Militia/Mercenary/Basic/Small (Human)
    Musketeer/Fusilier/Gunner/Basic/Small (Dwarf)
    Sailor/Marine/Pirate/Core/Small (Sea Elf)
    Conjurer/Enchanter/Sorcerer/Core/Small (Human Mage)
    Pegasus Lancer/Pegasus Hussar/Pegasus Cossack/Elite/Large (Elf)
    War Elephant/Armored Elephant/Cannon Elephant/Elite/Large (Dwarf)
    Roc/Thunderbird/Hurricane Hawk/Champion/Large
    Silver Dragon/Azure Dragon /Storm Dragon/Champion/Large
    Werewolf/Neutral/Small
    Wolf Raider/Neutral/Large