Trials Evolution Movie presented by Tms45

Just thought i would drop this here, this guy absolutely dominated the majority of tracks that me and A7X used to compete on and made an hour long video playing 50+ ninja tracks, ranging from extreme to level 3's, just speedrunning and zero-faulting the hell out of them. Some of you guys may know him as Tms45, one of the best speedrunners that Trials has given us over the years, dating back to HD. I know Evolution is old at this point, but it never ceases to amaze me watching one of the best tearing up some of Track Central's finest customs. Without further ado, i present to you, his TE 'movie'.

Be sure to watch it, drop a like/comment, whatever. I am just merely sharing it on the forum, with full credit due to him. He definitely deserves the TF award, hell i would even give him mine if i could. Just amazing. I was going to make a new Speedrun/Ninja run episode featuring this guy but i would much rather you guys go over to his video to check it out!

Mods/RL Staff, i AM being serious about giving him my 'True Fan' award. Please PM me if you seriously would not mind transferring my TF (my gamertag is GreatWhiteShark) to him (tms45) on Evo XBL. It would mean a great deal to me! Thanks.

KorIash's Avatar Member
    I will definitely watch this when I have the time. Thx for posting this the day before I randomly browse the forums lol

Guunners's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome video by Tms, I love watching it. That's also cool to share it here on the forums, even if it's dead and only a few people will check this topic.

You're a great guy Ret. I would even give you my wrench award! Oh wait...