pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection PS4/Xbox One

EDIT:

Link to the article - http://www.shopto.net/news/52132/***...-Ratings-Board

Article states that the Korean Ratings Board don't normally leak stuff before its announced, and with no AC game could there be some truth to this? I would buy it.
     1 people found this helpful

Sorrosyss's Avatar Senior Member
    Remasters are all the rage at the minute. Even EA has jumped on board now despite being against it before. Wouldn't surprise me I suppose. I personally think they should release the Collection that is on PS3, as that covers 1 - 3. You'd still be missing Rogue and Liberation on current gen though.

I think the best thing Ubisoft can do bundle wise is just the Ezio games. He is undoubtedly the most all around loved character, hence 3 games.

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    I think the best thing Ubisoft can do bundle wise is just the Ezio games. He is undoubtedly the most all around loved character, hence 3 games.
    He is, but it would be foolish not to include the I and III, I'd say release the same stuff as in the Anthology collection for PS4.

After all nothing happened story-wise after ACIII.

Originally Posted by MikeFNY Go to original post
    He is, but it would be foolish not to include the I and III, I'd say release the same stuff as in the Anthology collection for PS4.

After all nothing happened story-wise after ACIII.
    Well, to be honest. I agree, as that is an entire story arch. But 1,2,ACB,ACR,AC3... that won't be $60 worth, it would be more. It would impact sales for sure. 3 games for $60 as a remaster with all DLC fits a $60 price tag, not 5 games

Hopefully then they will add certain features like replayable dna sequences to AC II. It would be wise to just touch up the graphics a little but not overhaul it completely to look like AC Syndicate because you would loose the classic feel to it.

Originally Posted by DarkApprent2012 Go to original post
    Hopefully then they will add certain features like replayable dna sequences to AC II. It would be wise to just touch up the graphics a little but not overhaul it completely to look like AC Syndicate because you would loose the classic feel to it.
    Nah, they wont do a graphic overhaul due to different engines.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    This doesn't make any difference to me as a PC player, but I think it's dumb to not remaster the first game before the sequels.
     1 people found this helpful

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    You can't stop the Ezio train.

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/61467-as...ox-one-nous-vo

French website Gameblog has inside info, says it's true.

I'm not in favor of such recent games being remastered, but if they're doing this, this better have some serious improvements, like 60fps, more people on the streets, animals on the streets, better animations for Ezio, a scooter, maybe some extra quests and tombs, getting rid of those damned color filters, seriously, some time ago I got the PC version of AC2 that I occasionally play when I have nothing better to do, and the difference when you turn off the "post effects" is abysmal, is like two different games, is like PS2 versus PS4, AC2 is gorgeous without the color filter.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    This doesn't make any difference to me as a PC player, but I think it's dumb to not remaster the first game before the sequels.
    I doubt they'll do it though, for a few reasons. The obvious one is that AC1 just isn't as popular; we fans remember it more fondly than most, I imagine, but it actually got pretty mixed reviews at launch. There's that, and the fact that it's honestly aged better than AC2, at least visually. And finally, it doesn't fit neatly within any kind of "bundle." You've got the Ezio trilogy, the American trilogy, the Unity/Syndicate era, and then there's AC1. There's really nowhere to put it, and no compelling reason to make a standalone remaster.

All that said, I'm really not interested in remastered PS3 games unless I missed them on last-gen, so I'll take a pass on this.

Edit- I wonder if they'll do anything with the MP, though? I severely doubt it, but it would be a smart way to lure back people who've already played the games, but miss the classic multiplayer.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... Last ►►