UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Participate: Play & Win - Play the demo & win some Hardware (17.-24. August) [OVER]

Dear Champions!

In order to celebrate the start of the free demo, we organized an event for. All details can be found in the announcement.
    Winners will be chosen and announced by the end of August.

Rules

• Play it: Play the demo between August 17th and August 24th.
    • Get in touch: Just leave a post in this forum thread that you played the demo until August 24th the latest.
      Alternatively, you can also add a comment our Facebook event.

• Chances to win: Everyone who fulfilled the objective (which is playing and posting) takes part in the draw.
      The judges' decision is final. Prizes, see below.

• Winner announcement and contact:
      At the end of August the winners will be announced with their nicknames on the official channels of Ubisoft like Facebook, forums, Uplay, Twitter and Steam. With your participation you agree that the team is allowed to contact you via e-mail, respectively private message on Facebook (to arrange the handover of prizes) and that we can publish your nickname.

► Play the Demo now: Download via Uplay PC Client // News on Ubisoft Club

• ROCCAT Ryos MK FX - keyboard (tell us the layout you need)
    • ROCCAT Suora - keyboard (tell us the layout you need)
    • ROCCAT Nyth - mouse
    • ROCCAT Kova - mouse
    • ROCCAT Renga - headset
    • ROCCAT Kave XTD Stereo - headset
    • ROCCAT Taito Control - mouse pad

Enjoy the demo and good luck to all participants!
    Your CoA-Team

UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager
    Example:

Hey, I just played the Demo of Champions of Anteria. In case I'd win a keyboard, I''d like to have the German (QWERTZ) layout.

Greetings
    Ubi-QuB3

Hello,

I played the demo very good game i would like to win ROCCAT Nyth - mouse

Привет

Добрый день. Я поиграл в Demo of Champions of Anteria, игра увлекательная, посмотрим, что будет дальше

Playing the Champions of Anteria demo now -- big fan of Blue Byte, so looking forward to this!

Hi
    I played the demo
    If I had to win a keyboard (Roccat SUORA ) I wish it was AZERTY layout !

Hi Hello !

Playing the demo right now! Very good so far, loving the artstyle. If I were one of the lucky ones to win, I could really go for one of the mouses!

Thanks Blue Byte and Ubi for this one! Cheers

HelloI play the demo. Its wonderfull. Combination of RPG and strategy.Wait the full version and mouse or keyboard.Headset is allso nice.

Hi there. I've played the demo. I love it. Feels so much like Settlers (Heritage of Kings at times) but at the same timen it's so different in so many aspects. Wonderful addition to the "Settlers Universe" (it's a thing right? Tell me it is).
    In case I'd win a keyboard, I'd like to have the QWERTY layout.

Hello

I played the demo Champions of Anteria .I would like to win ROCCAT Nyth - mouse

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►