Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    Not yet, because there are questions about UPlay+ that remain unanswered. We don't even know what happens if subscription is cancelled or for some reason the credit card's charging fails. What happens to the off-line games that were installed? Do they get deleted, blocked, what exactly?
    Hey,

I took a look around and found this information for you. It's in the CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH UPLAY+ Article in the Uplay+ section of the Support site.

If there is no active subscription, you will be able to play the games you bought. You will keep access to every purchase you make (whether you bought a game on the Store or items in-game) even if you unsubscribe.

If you decide to buy a game that you could access via UPLAY+, you will have full ownership. This means that you will keep it forever even if you unsubscribe in the meantime. If the game supports CLOUD SAVING, your progression will carry over and so will all the in-game content you have purchased.

Please note that games and editions MAY VARY by country due to LOCAL RESTRICTIONS. Be aware that your SAVED FILES or PREMIUM CONTENT might not be compatible with some game editions.
    This article is also helpful >> SAVED GAMES COMPATIBILITY FOR TITLES AVAILABLE ON UPLAY+
    Once your UPLAY+ subscription ends, your game will revert to the Edition you own, and, in some instances, you may find yourself unable to load your previous saved games.

If your local saved game is compatible with a UPLAY+ game we would strongly recommend BACKING THEM UP as the addition (or the removal) of PREMIUM CONTENT could impact them.
    There's more details in the articles themselves but that should answer your questions. If you have more, I'll see what I can find.
     1 people found this helpful

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    That's tricky though. What if someone uses U-Play+ for one month or two, downloads all 100 games and then cancels subscription? There is off-line and on-line features like PvP or Co-op modes. My assumption is that on-line services should be blocked and only off-line campaigns should remain playable, or something like that.

Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    Not yet, because there are questions about UPlay+ that remain unanswered. We don't even know what happens if subscription is cancelled or for some reason the credit card's charging fails. What happens to the off-line games that were installed? Do they get deleted, blocked, what exactly?

First month is actually free. Do business through papal if anything goes wrong they can fix it.

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    I played some of Ghost Recon Wildlands and that was enough. An unbelievably tedious game. Wants so bad to be The Division but lacks the heart. There was no reason for it to be open world either. So much of its world was wasted space. The beta for Breakpoint or Breaking Point or Point Break or whatever it's called looked like a cheap double A version of it so yeah no, not for me I'm afraid!
    True. Yet I'm playing currently Wildlands. I play online as you can actually be matched with people who play strategically some times. AI Team mates are dull, and useless.. Wish I can get rid of them.
    if they revamp the series at last give us custom AI team mates..

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    With a little practise and a LOT of upgrading, the AI team mates can be quite useful, I found

To admins and the rest:
    The reason I reported this troll and racist bigot JarredSherbet is because he constantly spits hatred and directly racist rants and racist politics . If it was still in the constructive criticism I would not mind but is not.

And I pointed out that comparing Bronze Age to Iron Age is comparing apple to oranges.
    Egypt had its times when Greece and Macedonia became power of Mediterranean, Egyptians where crumbling. Also Egyptians like everyone else took research that was developed elsewhere from Babilonia and Assyrian empires, from construction to architecture, to army formations to writings to chemistry to mathematics to agriculture.
    Egypt was part of Babylonia and Assyrian empires before it came its time so this empires before them had tremendous impact on development of Egypt.
    This guy now is making Egyptians as they invented everything and this previous empires had no impact on rest of world. The thing is people moved long time ago and exchanged experience and ideas. Egyptians came to Greece and Greeks went to Egypt. Iraqi/Babylonian after collapse of Babylon emigrated else where and so did Assyrians. The emigrated in Greece and is documented and in Egypt. They brought their ideas also, and exchanged experience.
    Secondly empires take experience of previous empires and expand on. But this is not to say they did not invented anything. They had their own inventions on every field otherwise they would not be so successful. The other empires collapsed had their limits. Empires that came after all the time as history demonstrates from Greeks to romans where more advanced because science advances and the world progresses not regresses towards science and other fields.

Conclusion
    Egyptians like everyone else relied on previous empires breakthroughs as Babylonia and Assyrian. So Egyptians are not special and any better than the rest which did exactly that.
    So did Assyrian and Babylonia, the history demonstrated that everyone had some influence from others. Yet the world progresses not regresses toward scientific development and breakthrough on every field. Otherwise we would get stuck in Age of fire and by that logic I can tell they invented everything thus the rest should not progress on their research and make their own research, becuse you know cave man owned that IP. With that logic modern as guns should not be allowed to be researched , we can stay with fire and bones yet the world progresses not regresses. The same is for Bronze Age into Iron it was the need to invent new things and make new breakthroughs that lead to Iron Age, rather than get left behind .
    The same did this empires and empires after them as Greek and Romans. They advanced further and made new breakthroughs in many fields so give due where is due and stop denying their breakthroughs and impact they had on the world. They dominated the world than for a reason, when other empires collapsed.
    Egyptians had their times in Bronze Age but the world progressed toward Iron Age. Many more discoveries where made and many more breakthroughs where possible. It was the times of Greeks and than Romans in Iron Age, while Egypt was a former shadow of itself. Bronze Age had their times because that’s how people knew no matter what it was limited , Iron Age Empires took over and expanded and made further breakthroughs. This is the course of entire human history not only this empires.
    Greece had one of most favorable positions in Mediterranean area with plenty of resources, it was just matter of time they dominated the rest of the world, made furthermore and new breakthroughs in ever field, and during Iron Age that’s what happened. Former Bronze Age empires collapsed because that’s how much breakthroughs they made, it was for a reason they collapsed and could not progress any further. Iron Age empires progresses further and made breakthroughs in every field which Bronze Age empires could not do, this the reason Iron Age empires dominated the world it was their time for new breakthroughs leaving in shadows the rest.

He went on personal level insulting countries and not only by direct insults on community background and personal level but based not on proven data on solid scientific research but based on data that is based on anecdotal data of racist opinions.

He said that Greeks cannot trace their route to ancient Greeks. Which is untrue and disproved by scientific research on DNA and

Mycenaeans themselves were closely related to the earlier Minoans
    :
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...nt-dna-reveals

He said Greece is irrelevant but opposite is true. Anyone that knows about geopolitics know that Greece due to its position has major impact and influence on geopolitical development and is the reason many western countries back it up:
    Is not me saying is the actual geopolitical experts

https://nationalinterest.org/feature...erranean-70851

https://www.thenationalherald.com/25...d-geopolitics/

Greece played a vital role in geopolitical environment and will continue due to its position, and the hard data demonstrated that exactly.

This guy jarred sherbet troll with his aggressive passive racism and bigotry not only has no relationship to actual Egyptians, but has no correlation to past Egyptians which share dna with a lot of Mediterranean neighbors.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/06/22/hea...le.com%2F&rm=1

He uses Egypt to justify his racist Afro-centric anecdotal data along logical fallacies he constantly uses when he has no data to back him up as previous examples demonstrated.

ElderDarklion's Avatar Member
    Thank you very much who did this and delete the thread about AC Ha...f( if you delete it Swailing, thank you very much, to stop an endless argue before it begins). I really believe that this community have sensibility for all important situations and also have sensibility for all nations, beliefs and their sacred or holly arguments.

Eh, moving on swiftly...

2 Platinums:
    Shadow of Mordor. Played this game years ago and realised I only had about 15% of the trophies left and decided to go for it. This is a prime example of a game that basically apes so many other games but has one very innovative mechanic that people shower with praise and so people don't realise how generic most of it is.

Assassin's Creed Liberation remastered. Just as bad as it was when I first played it. A lot of people really like this game. I don't know why. Even Revelations is better. REVELATIONS.

I'm currently trying to platinum Borderlands 2 from the Handsome Collection which came "Free" with PS+. Game is good, not great and makes me appreciate just how truly incredible Destiny 2 is which eclipses it in every single possible way. I like the looter shoot aspects but the humour is cringey and out of touch. Like one big meme vomit. Kind of annoyed that I have to play the game at least 2.5 times for the plat as well. It's a testament, I suppose, to how fun the game is that I am willing to do that.

I've seen this for real

a couple of times when visiting Greece and whenever you guys visit Greece you should definitely watch this.
     3 people found this helpful

1.1 Main series
    1.1.1 Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009)
    1.1.2 Batman: Arkham City (2011)
    1.1.3 Batman: Arkham Origins (2013)
    1.1.4 Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)

4 games were made and with the sole exception of Origins, I got the rest for free. Asylum is 10 years old so I don't expect to be impressed by the graphics but Knight is as old as Syndicate, so it should be alright! How cool is that? I just saved 50 dollars.