that could be awsom to have in FB...
    so u could ask your position heading home, where is enemy not only offline but also online and DF server, that could be awsome...didnt they used radar in late WW2???

its nice to know where is enemy or if it enemy u see 3 km away and where u are also nice to know when u play without map icons(its hard to follow rivers towns etc.. easyer just to ask radar guy)

SO can we PLZ HAVE IT IN pay addon??

<The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his>
    VMF513-Flying Nightmares

that could be awsom to have in FB...
    so u could ask your position heading home, where is enemy not only offline but also online and DF server, that could be awsome...didnt they used radar in late WW2???

its nice to know where is enemy or if it enemy u see 3 km away and where u are also nice to know when u play without map icons(its hard to follow rivers towns etc.. easyer just to ask radar guy)

SO can we PLZ HAVE IT IN pay addon??

&lt;The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his&gt;
    VMF513-Flying Nightmares

BoB will have RADAR but I doubt FB will.
    It would be great though.

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''

Download the USAAF campaign folder here.

We already have radar in FB.

It's called external Padlock.

great radar crash...lol

&lt;The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his&gt;
    VMF513-Flying Nightmares

Isn't the map/icons feature a defacto radar?

Winning isn't everything;
    It's the only thing!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VMF513_Wolf:
    great radar crash...lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is radar? A device to detect and range the enemy using high freq radio waves. (RAdio Detection and Ranging) What is External views? A way to see where your enemy is, too look around his aircraft to gain a perspective of where he is on the map and at what altitude, and to turn your nose towards him.

Crude, but effective. Thats why I prefer to lock the externals if I'm going to be in the cockpit.

oh..forget it...

VMF513-Flying Nightmares

In a serious, less trolling reply... I think having radar on flyable night fighers would be really cool. a multi-poisition P-61 where I could sit at the radar position would be fantastic! Think of the possibilities! I could spend hours in the ORR complaining about how the game radar isn't acting like a real in-flight radar should! LOL

Seriously, I think it would be a great addition.

Copperhead310th's Avatar Banned
    Crash you such a damn troll. chill out.