Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

Found a bug in 2.0 - Put it in our community document

Hello Heroes,

For the previous couple of patches we have had the community Google Doc spreadsheet for any bugs that we find whilst playing. It was so helpful to the devs that we'll continue that trend, now that 2.0 Trails by Fire is out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=867797420 - Correct link.

Please follow the format of how the document is laid out.

When posting a bug let us know if you own the addon or not, and of course ensure you're on the latest update.

Thank you

Thanks for this community document.

Even if there is numerous bugs (counting duplications), seeing the devs responding in the document, trying to find solutions and fix the game is relieving. I just wanted to thanks the Devs for listening to us and concentrate on fixing the game. So ... Thank you very much, Limbic.

There's still a lot of work to do before resolvings all those bugs and i know it will take some time and maybe a few patches, but i'm still hoping that an "all bugs solving patch" will be publish soon (yes, i'm a dreamer)

We seems to be some users willing to help you as i see in the document. Thanks to them too.
    Together, we will find and destroy all bugs in this great game who deserve to express all of it's great potential.

Kind regards.
    Mestiff.

PS: Sorry for bad English

To continue good traditions, may I ask what happens with the bugs reported in the 1.8 document that were not fixed?

heroes 7 x64 Crash

Hello everyone,

I have a small issue regarding heroes 7 x64.

When I access it, play all the intro movies and after that it block and display me this message in pics attached.

I think I have version 2.0 but im not sure....it also might be 1.8.

I guess when I run it for 1st time after addon released (v 2.0), the Uplay client downloaded a patch with dimension arround 7GB (which I believe is the 2.0 add)

I didn't buy the addon.

1 people found this helpful

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Reeker1979 and welcome to the forums, please try verifying your files;

1. In the Uplay client, click on Games
    2. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
    3. Uplay will then begin the process of checking your files

If you still have this issue please contact our Support Team so we can troubleshoot further with you https://support.ubi.com please include a DxDiag report and MS info.

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi Reeker1979 and welcome to the forums, please try verifying your files;

1. In the Uplay client, click on Games
    2. Click on the game you wish to verify the files for. Click on the Properties and choose Verify files.
    3. Uplay will then begin the process of checking your files

If you still have this issue please contact our Support Team so we can troubleshoot further with you https://support.ubi.com please include a DxDiag report and MS info.
    Hello,

I already did what u said in steps 1 - 3 and i have same issue.
    I also tried to open a ticket but i can't find Might and magic Heroes 7 in game lists.

Please advise...

It's ok i find it and send the ticket.

Thank you.

Will arriveing a patch for H7Anybody knows?
    Single and multiplayer unplayeable now. Serious bugs with gameplay.

Antalyan's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Meyer_Dodi Go to original post
    Will arriveing a patch for H7Anybody knows?
    Single and multiplayer unplayeable now. Serious bugs with gameplay.
    Most probably this or next week at latest.

Identified Bai in the Game!

1 Bug. Is associated with the Caravans. When you put up a tent and it comes the Caravan out of town. In fact I can't take as everything is on 0 and empty. Although the Caravan has come and he needs to be with the army. But in fact the troops is zero, only when it clicks it is seen that is not empty. More detail on the picture.

2 Bug. When playing especially some points in the battle and after the victory, getting a very neutral army does not disappear, it remains and does not pass. Again you attack and everything hangs. No matter what to click, the second player is waiting or already goes at full while I talking bout. Helps Autoarrange game all over again sometimes you have to create.

3 Bug Sometimes when exchanging between your Heroes army used that it was sticky for the mouse and yet again, the Hero is not suitable and does not come off the transfer of troops.

4 a Bug In the game (multiplayer) revealed a Bug that is not often found but in my memory twice already. Description: In the battle between opponents, the following problem arises. After the move one of the players when the turn to the other and the choice of action, the following OCCURS. One of the creatures in the Army, or rather above it there is the eagle (or what is properly called the Lead), so this Golden eagle getting over it many times to arise. Then the Hero goes into God Mode. And the army of the enemy killed all regardless of the forces at once and all!

5 Bug In battle (Tactics or artificial intelligence AI) against (only works on some skeletons) Army of Skeletons with any Army (even though their number is 1500 pieces) hero wins two units. Explanation: the Hero leaves the shooters and the one being in the army which on all moves. And then goes this one creature at a distance of one cell where you do not get the Skeletons. After just shoot arrows and magic this army. While the skeletons running after a creature on the map. Brad also. So pumped people are not honest of his characters is not clear to what level and in other battles.

6 BUG. DISAPPEARS ARMY or BALLISTA, although it should be in battle. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW BUG!

7 NEW BUG. Lost games grid with cells from the battlefield, and no longer appears, it appears for a while. A problem common not just me. There is no solution, since in the settings there is no point to put the mesh on the battlefield, or to remove, in itself, disappears then appears.
     1 people found this helpful