Agree we need to figure out who's in the background. It looks like a bas relief sculpture like you would find along the top of some Greek and Roman classical style buildings. There are a ton of those, though.

Also, in addition to a schedule, those numbers also, I think match HTTP response codes. Not sure if that's relevant, and I can't look them up at the moment. (Heading to a meeting.)

The Statue in the background is Polybius a Greek historian. Also the name of an urban legend video game. The text under the clock says sinneslöschen, also a reference to the urban legend.

Originally Posted by jromeo288 Go to original post
    There's something in dark text below the bottom line of the times. Maybe someone can lighten the image to make it more visible.
    Looks like "Sinneslöschen" The statue is Polybius.

"Polybius square" cryptography...

Not sure it matters but Sinneslöschen translated to English means roughly Delete sense

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by dallasdave22 Go to original post
    12 Times Playing Polybius?

i don't know if this helps but it seems sinnesloschen is a company that made this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius_(video_game)

MightyJordan's Avatar Member
    Probably a long stretch, going by the Creepypasta wiki, but what the hell...
    Polybius is an urban legend about a rare arcade game released in 1981. The game was created by a mysterious company called Sinneslöschen (German for "Sense Deletion") and was a puzzle/shoot-'em-up somewhat like Tempest. It was only released in a few suburbs of Portland, Oregon.
    Sensory deprivation comes up, too, as well as "sense deletion". Senses Fail, perhaps?

Polybios chiffre gives:

"Ain't Life a Mystery"

Bad Religion pack?

This line is part of the lyrics from "21st century (Digital Boy)" by Bad Religion.