Why is so much DLC missing in Europe?

Does anyone have the answer to this? I only got the game yesterday, and having previously seen the supposed list of DLC was incredibly disappointed to find that a huge amount of the DLC songs and packs aren't available in Europe.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Stop using the in game store and start using the PlayStation store website

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Stop using the in game store and start using the PlayStation store website
    What difference does this make? Surely the website will just automatically display the EU DLC as opposed to the NA DLC?

Originally Posted by NathW90 Go to original post
    What difference does this make? Surely the website will just automatically display the EU DLC as opposed to the NA DLC?
    You see SCEE (Sony Europe) are extremely lazy and have been since the early PS3 era (Rock Band and Rocksmith were affected the most). There's lots of DLC for both Rocksmith 2014 and Rock Band 4 which are only downloadable via the Playstation store website. Some on the other hand are even downloadable on the ingame store but not the Playstation store website. Just having to make do with what's possible is generally the life of an EU PS3/PS4 player.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Surely the website will just automatically display the EU DLC as opposed to the NA DLC?
    Just give the suggestion a try..... and don't call me Shirley.

If you're on a PS4, the fastest way to get to the DLC is buy highlighting the RS2014 cover art on your system menu, then pressing down, where you'll see the latest tracks available and the option to browse DLC on the store.

If you're trying to view NA content, you need ad NA account to access the store.

My personal preferred browsing/buying method is via web browser on my laptop.

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    that method doesn't work on the Aus PS4, it just sits there loading but no titles appear. And the webpage is broken,only if you know the name of the band or song will you find it. Searching Rocksmith brings up 11 results only
    seeing as Aus and EU are run by the same Sony team you may have the same issue. Ubi will say it's a Sony issue,and it is, but it is affecting their sales so up to them if they want us to buy more DLC, personally I've given up on the Sony-Ubi team, I'm on the Steam-Ubi train now or should I say, the Ubi Steam Train