FredEx919's Avatar Community Manager

Reminder: For Honor Technical Test

Hello Warriors,

As a reminder for everyone joining the For Honor technical test, please remember to post your feedback, questions, and issues in the correct forum. After accepting your NDA, you will also be provided with a link to the correct forum location where you can discuss all topics related to the test. If you have joined in, but are unable to access the technical test forums please don't hesitate to let us know.

I cannot find a link to download the game, or a link to the private technical test forums, or anything. I am logged in and accepted the NDA, etc. with my test code.

Originally Posted by AlgernonFTW Go to original post
    I cannot find a link to download the game, or a link to the private technical test forums, or anything. I am logged in and accepted the NDA, etc. with my test code.
    There isn't a link to download your game. Restart your uPlay Client. The link to the private forums was sent to your e-mail upon confirmation of the NDA. It should link you to a page that starts with Customer Support, click through the tabs. It'll say 'Forums'.

Are players in countries other than USA allowed to join? I've sent an invite to a couple of my friends abroad and they say can't seem able to join. If its not allowed is there any way I can get those invites back or invalidate those ones and get new ones since I have more friends in US that want to participate.

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    Hello Warriors,

As a reminder for everyone joining the For Honor technical test, please remember to post your feedback, questions, and issues in the correct forum. After accepting your NDA, you will also be provided with a link to the correct forum location where you can discuss all topics related to the test. If you have joined in, but are unable to access the technical test forums please don't hesitate to let us know.
    Hey, excited to be in the test. I'm able to play the game, but i don't have access to the forum. I have the link in my email but i receive the error: "toafland, you do not have permission to access this page."

I get the same error when logging into the test forums. It says you do not have permission. All other items check out! Thanks for letting us take part!

jRUNGZ's Avatar Junior Member
    The link for "Starting the discussion" just leads me to a page that denies my permission. Game is so good I just would like to say my piece.

Yep you cant talk in the forums because the forums dont exist. You cant report bugs either cause that doenst work either. There is plenty that needs to be discussed like Server issues and the Ai is on Meth or something

Originally Posted by Sirk_Wak Go to original post
    Yep you cant talk in the forums because the forums dont exist. You cant report bugs either cause that doenst work either. There is plenty that needs to be discussed like Server issues and the Ai is on Meth or something
    They most definitely exist. Your account just may not have gotten adjusted automatically. If you're having issues with accessing the forums from the link specified in your e-mail please get a hold of a Ubisoft Staff member and they will work to get you adjusted appropriately.

Invited, but nothing prompting me to dowload.

I watched my friend invite me to the technical test, and i never received an e-mail or had anything in my Uplay prompting a download. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or there was an issue with the invite on either end. Any help would be appreciated, though my friend has a ticket open with customer support right now. So hopefully it will be resolved before the 9th.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►