🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Cannot connect AM to PC game

No matter how I try to log on in the Astronoid Miner....(AM) it always connect to my google and therefore cannot transfer anything

I tried to open a ubisoft account, which I already do...but how do I connect and NOT go through google games

Beverley

Ubi-Cerisino's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

please contact our support in this case.
    They can have a closer look.

Greetings
    Cerisino

Originally Posted by Ubi-Cerisino Go to original post
    Hello,

please contact our support in this case.
    They can have a closer look.

Greetings
    Cerisino
    I actually did that long before this posting.....Never heard back from them....however not to be outdone...I shall try again and thank you so much for your help...much appreciated.

I have been through support and with all their patience they could not solve the issue: what is happening is:

on my tablet, I have to sign into google play and that shows me connected..then when I transfer I log into uplay and going by the password and nickname I know I am connected to uplay.

However, I cannot transfer anything from the tablet onto the pc game.

Beverley

Paulv7559's Avatar Member
    I have the app from google called "Play Games" and even if I don't log in to google, I can still manually log in to Asteroid Miner and transfer my minerals from my phone to my main PC game!
    Try checking the settings on your tablet, it could be blocking the game.

Originally Posted by Paulv7559 Go to original post
    I have the app from google called "Play Games" and even if I don't log in to google, I can still manually log in to Asteroid Miner and transfer my minerals from my phone to my main PC game!
    Try checking the settings on your tablet, it could be blocking the game.
    Sorry to be annoying, but I would not know what settings to look at. If you can show me how, then I can do it...in the meantime I will fiddle with settings and see what I can find..

Thank you so much for your reply