Hi Laxuar

Have been playing with your molecules to create my space station, all running smooth.
    4 HI - 3 electronics 3- bio 2- energy

What are your thoughts of this?
    Would like to get the 1 agro but I am using fusion so will not drop that one. Maybe electronics?
    Or would the 4 (HI)-2-2-2-2 be a better option?

Thank you

Tipp for creating your own layout

Hi everyone,

Reddit user u/Strikaaa created a very useful tool for us to build layouts : workshop requirements in terms of temperature and modules + temperature effects of each module (please note workshop also have some temperature effect)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/anno2205/co...yout_for_1200/

Hopefully this will help you guys.

Producing rare materials - 3/3/3/3 layout (no Agri, all rare materials)

Hi everyone,
    If you want to produce all 4 rare materials, here is a 1200 expertise layout with 0-Agri / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3 other workshops. So you can generate iridium, graphene, petrochemicals and magnetite when building your cities.
    Tipp : the rare material limit is 9999 but you can "store" more if you spend them on buying expansive stuff (like corporate HQ) and then destroy the HQ when you need the iridium/graphene back.

I have some screenshots of my station which I was going to put on here but it says "Add an Image from Url" what does that mean how do I do that?

Hi,
    can i get a layout for the following pls:

3x electronic
    3x agri
    3x haevy industries
    3x biotech

thx

Hy, this is the layout i am looking for too , i hope anyone can help with this one

3x electronic
    3x agri
    3x haevy industries
    3x biotech

I've got a station with 25 labs 5 of each type, so I don't understand why some people say there is a 12 lab limit

Still someone helping?

Please, can someone help me build a
    5 heavy
    3 energy
    2 biotech
    2 electronic

Could anyone help with 5 agri 5 energy 2 electro? Thanks in advance!