http://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/local_her...mitchell.shtml

Unfortunately dont think all regions will get this programme.

I only live 15 mins from Mitchell`s birthplace, its next to a chippy. The Spitfire is the most beautiful plane ever built!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/stoke/local_her...mitchell.shtml

Unfortunately dont think all regions will get this programme.

I only live 15 mins from Mitchell`s birthplace, its next to a chippy. The Spitfire is the most beautiful plane ever built!

I'll watch that, thanks. But as much as I admire Mitchell I do feel that Joe Smith who took over as chief designer on Mitchells death deserves as much credit for keeping the Spitfire in the front line all those years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The Spitfire is the most beautiful plane ever built!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't let BaldieJnr hear you say that

Thanks for the heads up though

"As weaponry, both were good, but in far different ways from each other. In a nutshell, I describe it this way: if the FW 190 was a sabre, the 109 was a florett, or foil, like that used in the precision art of fencing." - Gunther Rall

Look Noobie, we already told you, we don't have the Patch!

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    cool will watch it, if you have sky u can watch the regions too

Bo_Nidle's Avatar Senior Member
    Another Stokie.Seems to be a few from the potteries in here.

Bo_Nidle

"You've got to treat your kite like you treat your woman.Get inside her five times a day and take her to Heaven and back"
    Lord Flashheart RFC 1917

Chaps,

I'm currently at my parents in Suffolk and they have Sky - can anyone tell me how I can receive this programme using Sky ie what channel is it and do I have to do anything special to be able to see it??

Many thanks,

Saxon1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by saxon1:
    Chaps,

I'm currently at my parents in Suffolk and they have Sky - can anyone tell me how I can receive this programme using Sky ie what channel is it and do I have to do anything special to be able to see it??

Many thanks,

Saxon1<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBC1

Tech PC
    PC hardware discussion and tech support

ASM 1's Avatar Senior Member
    Know for a fact we wont get it (Scotland) as there is live footy on - Hibs vs Celtic ah well.

Pity, as it would have been interesting.... I hope they show it at a later date.

Cheers

Andrew