🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager

[VIDEO] Remote Access #1: Meet Marcus & DedSec

Hello hackers!

We’re happy to introduce the “Remote Access” video series, where you’ll get an in-depth look into various aspects of the game and insights directly from our devs.

In this first episode, "Meet Marcus & DedSec" you'll hear from the actors behind Marcus, The Wrench, Sitara and Josh and also gain some insight from the lead scriptwriter behind the characters.

Enjoy!

Dead1y-Derri's Avatar For Honor & Watch Dogs Moderator
    Nice video!

While it didn't mention really anything new, it did let us see the cast of voice actors which is really cool.

What is the music

Originally Posted by Ubi-Elyon Go to original post
    Hello hackers!

We’re happy to introduce the “Remote Access” video series, where you’ll get an in-depth look into various aspects of the game and insights directly from our devs.

In this first episode, "Meet Marcus & DedSec" you'll hear from the actors behind Marcus, The Wrench, Sitara and Josh and also gain some insight from the lead scriptwriter behind the characters.

Enjoy!
    I like to hear the music in the episode ! Please someone tell me the name of the music !

Rekalty's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JaswantK Go to original post
    I like to hear the music in the episode ! Please someone tell me the name of the music !
    I didn't hear any actual music in the video, I assume you mean the background... well, ambiance/audio?`It's just ambiance, no actual music or soundtrack. Don't think you can get it anywhere.

They did use some pretty nice "actual" music in their previous videos, "Boys Noize & Pilo - Cerebral", "N.E.R.D. - SPAZ" and "Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique" have been my favorites so far.

legendvinu's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Elyon Go to original post
    Hello hackers!

Enjoy!
    Thanks for the Character introduction to the players,this video is worth a Million.Thanks Ubi-Elyon