🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Sunglasses on the rewards site for WD2

Fair warning, the sunglasses that are up for 6,000 points on the rewards site are NOT the ones that had the skull overlay anymore, or possibly never were. Just received mine today after ordering them on July 9th and they are the ones that are now on the rewards site and they are very generic sunglasses. Pretty upset.

Just wanted to warn everybody for the slight misdirection.

Venomspire

What is that site for though? I live in Europe, I can't access the Dedsec stuff.

Rekalty's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Deputy_Grant Go to original post
    What is that site for though? I live in Europe, I can't access the Dedsec stuff.
    It sounds like it's stuff from the Join Dedsec site, which, like you say, still isn't accessible to non-US residents, and no word on if it will ever be.

Yea it's for the DedSec rewards.

Doubt

Originally Posted by Venomspire Go to original post
    Yea it's for the DedSec rewards.
    When you redeem the rewards you get a email confirmation?

I just redeemed a t shirt but got no email

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by danipips Go to original post
    When you redeem the rewards you get a email confirmation?

I just redeemed a t shirt but got no email
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You should have received a confirmation email as per the FAQ. It could be one of two things.

Please try logging into the Join Dedsec site and then click on "Profile" which should show you your "Activity History" for Dedsec Rewards. Do you see it there?

Also, make sure you have Watch Dogs 2 email notifications set to "Yes" in your Account Settings here after logging in.

Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You should have received a confirmation email as per the FAQ. It could be one of two things.

Please try logging into the Join Dedsec site and then click on "Profile" which should show you your "Activity History" for Dedsec Rewards. Do you see it there?

Also, make sure you have Watch Dogs 2 email notifications set to "Yes" in your Account Settings here after logging in.

Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks
    Yes and yes

just checked dedsec rewards history and -10.000 points redeemed

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by danipips Go to original post
    Yes and yes

just checked dedsec rewards history and -10.000 points redeemed
    Thanks for checking. I would definitely suggest contacting our Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Sunglasses Shipping

Hey was just curious about how long approx./ is the shipping process to receive the sunglasses. Ordered mine on the 31st of Aug. It's the 21st of Sept now. I really wasn't expecting it to be very fast or anything, but I am looking forward to them in the mail.

Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by RingoDingo1 Go to original post
    Hey was just curious about how long approx./ is the shipping process to receive the sunglasses. Ordered mine on the 31st of Aug. It's the 21st of Sept now. I really wasn't expecting it to be very fast or anything, but I am looking forward to them in the mail.
    Hi RingoDingo1,

I strongly recommend you to check this with our Support team by sending them a ticket