🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Police lights

I think that players players of the crew should be able to add all different types of police lights to there car I think a lot of people would have a lot of fun with this idea please comment on this on you're feedback on my idea I really hope this happens

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. There aren't any plans to do so at this time but I'll pass this along to the team. Thanks again!

DatWut's Avatar Senior Member
    Since we're at the topic of Policecars and whatnot, how about a vandalized policesticker for cars? Like one that has all the "Police" crossed out and the 5-10 logo written on it? or a 5-10 sticker in general.
    And on the topic of policecars: why is the Ford Crown Victoria not available to players yet? I mean the devs do have a license for the car as it is the default/streetspec Police car.

I want a Fox Body 5.0 Mustang Interceptors chasing RUF's and Ferraris...

Coz that's how CA State Troopers made a living for a while...

chasing porsches and 'rraris.

police lights

yeah[ I agree with u I t would be awesome if there was a customization for police light like we see in the demo there are sirens at back and the front of the Lambo but the Koenigsegg Agera r only had lights on the roof which is kinda boring I want sirens all around the car and I want to able to add rambars to my cars the normal ai cop cars have push bars on the front of their car it just make sense that elite cops which is us in this DLC have as much customization for our cars as racers do

Originally Posted by DatWut Go to original post
    Since we're on the topic of Police cars and whatnot, how about a vandalized police sticker for cars? Like one that has all the "Police" crossed out and the 5-10 logo written on it? or a 5-10 sticker in general.
    And on the topic of police cars: why is the Ford Crown Victoria not available to players yet? I mean the devs do have a license for the car as it is the default/street spec Police car.
    IDK I wished we did we are not even getting The 2012 Charger SRT8 and we have it as a racer but we can't have it as a cop but the Ai has it for some reason and they tried their best to make this police DLC as unrealistic as possible I mean we can't get the actual police ai livery we are getting some weird police livery which I think it would be same on all cop cars and we can't change them, we are getting police supercars which I don't have any problems with but why can't we have normal cop cars like the ford crown Vic or the 2012 Charger SRT8 or Chevrolet Corvette Police Vehicle like whatttt ??? and if you pay close attention to the demo none of our cop cars have any push bars on them but the ai police all of them have a ram bar or a push bar on the front bumper with sirens on it like how did they come up with a police DLC and missed this many little details.

the crew had police why not the crew 2 has it ?

so i played the crew there is police chase but when i played the crew 2 i was basicly chasing police why not you guys put police in the crew 2 too.

Because thematically wouldn't fit.... and because the game is pegi 3