Demo beat, no full version unlocked

Hello,

I beat the demo just now (2 faults) and the end takes me to uPlay shops and says I must pay for full game. Why not free?

Is this bug or did promotion cancelled?

Same here, Two first level of the demo beaten, No faults, I just get the pop-up to buy the game, even if another pop-up indicate that "free-game challenge" is up and running when I launched the game.

So... It's not a bug, it's a feature© Nice bait Ubisoft, nice bait...

Completed the game too, with 4 faults, and got asked to purchase the game :/

Hi everybody. I finished demo with 2 faults, but in the end i see massage that i must pay for full game. Help please.

Demo beat but not free game got

Hi everyone,

I had the same problem, I beat the demo several times, always with 2 or 3 faults as much and never got the free game. It's frustrating ...

Thanks for your support.

Read The General Discussion

Guys ofc you dont get the full game because you could only play 2 stages. That 2 stages are the actual demo but Ubisoft has problems to start up the overall fail counter. That´s why you will never get the full game by beating the first 2 stages, you´ll have to wait for them to fix the problem and then try again.

Best regards Loeffler

Ubi-Surulies's Avatar Community Manager
    Hallo all,

please note that the issue with the demo version: Linky to thread is still ongoing.

We will keep you updated in the thread I linked above, as soon as we have more information.

Thanks all,
    Surulise

Originally Posted by Ubi-Surulies Go to original post
    Hallo all,

please note that the issue with the demo version: Linky to thread is still ongoing.

We will keep you updated in the thread I linked above, as soon as we have more information.

Thanks all,
    Surulise
    So the version we are supposed to have is a different level set?
    I'm going to assume that itsa level from later in the game thats much harder than the 2 demo levels.
    You need to get this problem sorted sharpish and push out a notification via email and uplay when it's fixed.

D.

27 levels.

Originally Posted by phendrena Go to original post
    So the version we are supposed to have is a different level set?
    I'm going to assume that itsa level from later in the game thats much harder than the 2 demo levels.
    You need to get this problem sorted sharpish and push out a notification via email and uplay when it's fixed.

D.
    Hi i believe to actually receive the full game you must beat all 27 levels with less than 15 tries.