Issue with Trials of the Blood Dragon Demo

Hi All,
    Just a heads up when you complete the game with a perfect score on PC and you confirm that you would like to go to the store to purchase the game http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...RedLynx-Studio you get a 404 error. I thought that the game would automatically give you the key in your account when completing the demo...but alas it seems busted at the moment.
    Thanks,
    Scorliss

Same Problem

Hi ! i have completed the 2 demo stages multiple times an i ve got only 2 errors.
    I was online all the time, reconnect, play trough- but still at the end of the demo i'm getting asked to buy the game for 14.99€ in the shop-

So how do i get the full version ? pls help

Same

HI, I have completed the first 2 trials with 5 faults but at the end of the second one it still sends me to the store page

Where is continue, Ubisoft?

2 tracks . 0 (! ) Errors. Instead, I propose to continue to buy the game . Ubisoft, which promised 30 missions ? Where is the opportunity to get the full version for free ? Lying is bad. And yes . I'm from Russia. So sorry for the mistakes in the text. #UbisoftLie #Юбисофт_нас_наебал

UbiSkyBear's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

Currently, we are experiencing an issue with the demo version. However, we'll keep everyone updated in this thread as soon as we have further news. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

this challenge is broken.

Thanks for the opportunity and all but it never wants to connect to the server. i played trials fusion to death and had a smal shot of trials of the blood dragon at a friends on ps4 and am beginning to think that that it is not only impossible it also doesnt work.

thanks

UB

Originally Posted by UbiSkyBear Go to original post
    Hi everyone!

Currently, we are experiencing an issue with the demo version. However, we'll keep everyone updated in this thread as soon as we have further news. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.