Hey - The Pixies ?

del170109032657's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Mystic_Dan Go to original post
    Hey - The Pixies ?
    You've got it.

Someone actually just posted this on the Rocksmith subreddit as well. Pretty sure this is the first time we're ever had a puzzle solved on Reddit before the forums.

Pixies four pack on the way next week! This band had a HUGE influence on the entire Alternative Rock scene of the 90s. Kurt Cobain from Nirvana went so far as to say "When I heard the Pixies for the first time, I connected with that band so heavily I should have been in that band – or at least in a Pixies cover band.”

Originally Posted by JasonParadise Go to original post
    You've got it.

Someone actually just posted this on the Rocksmith subreddit as well. Pretty sure this is the first time we're ever had a puzzle solved on Reddit before the forums.
    Yep u/traceitalian got it. Just passing it over to here for those who don't reddit

Yes! Dream pack for me. I'm crossing my fingers for Debaser.

Holy Crap!

Never thought Pixies would get their own pack. Insta-buy ASAP for me.

Debaser
    Monkey Gone to Heaven
    Gigantic
    Wave of Mutilation

Hoping for those but whatever we get will be cool.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JasonParadise Go to original post
    You've got it.

Actually when I was banned from these forums one time, I solved the Disturbed II clue on Reddit.

Pixies Pack?

stray75's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm all over this one. I was only exposed to the Pixies from Fight Club and later Rocksmith. Took the kids to see them last year. Awesome show. Can't wait to get this Tuesday.

Nice, this month both began and ended with Pixies. Rock Band got Where is My Mind? in the first week and now RS is getting a 4 pack next week!

As for predictions:
    Debaser
    Monkey Gone to Heaven
    Wave of Mutilation
    Hey (already confirmed)