Help

Is it possible that you could help me, so that I don't have to call ubisoft.

truth af

oof

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hit us up on Twitter and Facebook, we will help out there if you don't want to ring up:

https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/

Hi, i got same problem, i change my phone and also cant login to uplay without auth code.

Why this problem is the same 2 years? I have auth code on other platform like Steam and they let me change device without any support help. I got message to phone and that's it.
    Also got message to my mail account to prove it is me (from other platform).

I searching information in uplay support page, but they always saying need to login to user manager.. but can you tell me how to do it without auth-v2 and recovery code? so stupid solution...

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi arunciss. Please reach out to our Facebook and Twitter teams for assistance in deactivating 2FA. Note that you can now also activate 2FA with your email!

Exactly the same for me i lost my verification codes and my authentocator of my 200$ account and ubisoft doesnt answer :/

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Choco775.MD! Looks like you just received an update on your case this morning. Let us know if you encounter any other issues.

If anyone else has this issue, all I did was create a new account with a second email I had, jumped onto a chat with an agent and it was fixed in under 5 minutes 🤷*♀️

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Glad to hear it darth_zel! We strongly recommend reaching out to the Facebook or Twitter team though, so you wouldn't have to go through the process of creating a second account