Batari cosplay reference guide?

Hey guys!
    So, I am currently in the process of making Batari (with a top ofc, something that will fit her design) and I wad wondering if there is any cosplay reference guide available? I can see there's a couple for the good guys, but no guide for her on the offcial side. I am currently doing her headdress I really need a side view. I have looked at screen shots of course, but I just need a little more detailed view.

I would be grateful for any help at all!

Oh, and all process on the costume can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/scarlettcostuming if anybody's interested!
     1 people found this helpful

Mathias338's Avatar Production Manager
    This looks fantastic, congratulations!

And you're right, we only have cosplay reference guides for Karoosh, Tensay, Takkar and Jayma.
    But even without it, you managed to get a spectacular cosplay of Batari, really well done

Mathias338's Avatar Production Manager
    This looks fantastic, congratulations!

And you're right, we only have cosplay reference guides for Karoosh, Tensay, Takkar and Jayma.
    But even without it, you managed to get a spectacular cosplay of Batari, really well done

RE: Batari cosplay reference guide?

I really appreciate this post. This article is easy to comprehend with amazing concepts.
    By: Cole Hauser Yellowstone Jacket

RE: Batari cosplay reference guide?

Very interesting and beneficial post for everyone. The author makes a good point and this post is related to the Captain Marvel Bomber Jacket article.
     1 people found this helpful

Appreciate

It's such a great topic this is I got great information from here I have bookmarked it too to share it with more peoples.

Regards,
    Mike
    Best Bookkeeping Services