1. #1

    Just Dance 2015 broken in Xbox One Preview (June/July 2016)

    Hi
    Just Dance 2015 is currently unplayable on the Xbox One Preview update including all the branches during June 2016 and the brand new July 1 Preview.

    Briefly, both the game intro splash screen, menus, and in game videos are very jerky, slow to respond to controller input, and the game videos out of sync with the music. It appears to be only be running at a reduced frame rate.

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and even tried a full system reset but with no sucess.

    None of my other games are affected, and Just Dance 2014 is working okay.

    The current Xbox One OS is: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160629-2012

    Hope to try any suggestions you may have.

    thanks
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    16,227
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

    Please contact Ubisoft Support so they can troubleshoot this with you.

    Thanks
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

    Please contact Ubisoft Support so they can troubleshoot this with you.

    Thanks
    Thanks for the reply
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by mungo650749 Go to original post
    Hi
    Just Dance 2015 is currently unplayable on the Xbox One Preview update including all the branches during June 2016 and the brand new July 1 Preview.

    Briefly, both the game intro splash screen, menus, and in game videos are very jerky, slow to respond to controller input, and the game videos out of sync with the music. It appears to be only be running at a reduced frame rate.

    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and even tried a full system reset but with no sucess.

    None of my other games are affected, and Just Dance 2014 is working okay.

    The current Xbox One OS is: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160629-2012

    Hope to try any suggestions you may have.

    thanks

    I'm having the same problem please help me I'm from Brazil I dont know how to solve this problem
    Share this post

  5. #5
    UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    682
    Hello Vinizootecnista, welcome to the forums!

    I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Could you please have a look now and check if the issue continues?

    Thanks,
    Zuzu
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Hello Vinizootecnista, welcome to the forums!

    I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Could you please have a look now and check if the issue continues?

    Thanks,
    Zuzu

    yes I checked and the problem continues, when you update, the problem begins, I dont known what to do.

    the songs "dark horse" and "happy " it's impossible to play

    Please help me or I will miss the game


    EDIT:

    Originally Posted by Vinizootecnista Go to original post
    yes I checked and the problem continues, when you update, the problem begins, I dont known what to do.

    the songs "dark horse" and "happy " it's impossible to play

    Please help me or I will miss the game



    The problem only exists after the upgrade, without it, functions normally
    Share this post

  7. #7
    UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    682
    I see.

    In that case, please be sure to contact our tech support.

    Thanks,
    Zuzu
    Share this post

  8. #8

    Same problem

    Hi,
    is there a solution of this problem right now?
    i have the same one until now

    Thanks
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Rawrena's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    384
    Hi guys -

    As with any Early Adopter program, you might run into issues with games and apps using the Xbox One Preview Program. In this case, I'd suggest contacting Xbox Support so they can be alerted of the issues experienced with Just Dance 2015 and those using the Xbox One Preview Program.
    Share this post

  10. #10

    Still occurring for me too. Will try to leave preview program and check on stable branch.
    Share this post