Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

[Updated] Twitch Stream August 1st

Hi Heroes,

A message from the developers;

Hey all. Just to confirm that the Twitch Stream is happening on Aug 1st, the Monday before Addon launch on the 4th.

Stream will Start at 1500 German time (GMT +1) and will last until around 17:15, but no time pressure if it goes over a little.

I will be on the Stream along with a Level Designer (Limbic_Ramiro) And a Gameplay programmer/AI dev (Limbic_Oak)
    We'll show you everything to do with Fortress, the skill changes, neutral units, a little campaign and answer questions through out.
    You can find the stream when it's live here : https://www.twitch.tv/limbic_entertainment

Hope you can join us. If not, don't fear. I will ensure it gets exported to Youtube after so you can watch at your convenience.

Dan.

Update: Hello Heroes,

We have the regret to announce that we won’t be able to maintain this stream session.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience and the short notice.

We are however very excited for you to get your hands on Might & Magic Heroes VII: Trial by Fire, which will release this Thursday (August 4th).
    Check out our official website for more information about this addon!

Best,
    The M&M Team.

Why stream so early? You should do it 15 min before release to increase hype.
    I'm glad that we have entire month to prepare for glorious stream.
    I'm also glad that when a developer promises stream he waits for only 3 months to deliver.
    I hope that price will be announced 2 weeks after release so that unknown amount of cash can be deducted from our credit cards as surprise.

Limbic_Dan's Avatar Limbic Community Manager
    If life was easy there would be a Stream every week as I like doing them.
    I'm glad when people make un-informed comments about things they don't know about.

I'm also glad that we cant make informed comment because we get no information.

Limbic_Dan's Avatar Limbic Community Manager
    What information would you like? I will go above and beyond for you to attempt to precure it. As far as i'm aware the majority of what you would need is here http://store.steampowered.com/app/445310/ The only thing yet to be listed is the price, which unfortunately I don't know, nor would I be able to get as it's nothing to do with me, or Limbic in fact.

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    You know this is the only thing i am going to say otherwise it's going to be negative and agressive.

I just can't understand the way you ppl do things. Even if there is a reason for it, if we don't know how do you expect us to understand.
    I really think it would have been the best if you were more open about things on THIS forum.

Antalyan's Avatar Senior Member
    @Limbic Dan

I think Dark Whisperer meant we get no information about the upcoming changes. I cannot understand why we get no articles about the game or why we cannot do preorders or why the trailer has not been revealed yet.

I know you (or whole Limbic) do not decide these things but it is logical it makes people worry and dissatissfied. How do you (or Ubisoft) want to take players back to H7 without any information?

@Limbic_Dan

Why do you think some of us check this forum tens of times a day? Why do we reload steam discussion page and Heroes blog every hour? Why do you think I've watched entire E3 UBI presentation when I don't play any other UBI game?
    Because some of us care. And it is becoming hard to care when we get no pulse from developers for nearly two months and then we get this kind of announcement. Are we suppose to be happy that we will get stream in a month? Show some signs of life. Why don't you stream v1.8 and answer questions from chat? Where are those articles, videos, any promo material? Is it possible that no one official has anything relevant to say about development and state of the game until release as you didn't have anything to say in past two months? Why this expansion has no marketing at all?
    What we need is your presence and reassurance. If you think that everything that we need to know is on that steam page and that silence until release is perfectly fine, that we don't have same passion for franchise.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, there will be new articles about the addon in the upcoming weeks, these will give you more information.

The stream will also give you a chance to see the addon being played, you will be also able to ask questions and it should also put your minds at rest.

The team are very excited for release of this addon and are eager to show you what they have been working on.

Kind Regards

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    The stream will only hepl so much. I think a playable demo is better. I mean the last stream you did everything looked fine too (except for a few minor bugs, ofcourse the game mechanics are an other story) and when ppl bought it and played it there was so many things wrong with the game. So the stream won't be the best in showing the fixes. But it will show us the new stuff ofcourse.

Also i agree with Dark-Whisperer. I mean we have been asking about news for months now. And for a patch. I know you guys are busy, but this isn't really that much to ask for?

Also i want you to know that this is not personal, i mean i know you are just doing your job, but i am getting tired of this. I mean i never have seen a company acting like this towards thier community.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►