🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

[VIDEO] Free-roaming in the San Francisco Bay - E3 2016

We catch up with Dominic Guay, Senior Producer of Watch Dogs 2, to find out more about the free form missions in the San Francisco Bay Area and how you can seamlessly join up with a fellow hacker to expose corruption.

1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

[VIDEO] Free-roaming in the San Francisco Bay - E3 2016

We catch up with Dominic Guay, Senior Producer of Watch Dogs 2, to find out more about the free form missions in the San Francisco Bay Area and how you can seamlessly join up with a fellow hacker to expose corruption.

legendvinu's Avatar Member
    While all were busy in action with E3 and Gamescom I am here sitting in home and missing all the actions.(hope one day My dream will come true.) Its awsome and Thanks to UBI and praise the internet I saw all the action in my home.( anyway din't feel the soul and energy) The game is looking great and I miss Aiden. I am a PC gamer I would like to know the specs details for this game.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by legendvinu Go to original post
    While all were busy in action with E3 and Gamescom I am here sitting in home and missing all the actions.(hope one day My dream will come true.) Its awsome and Thanks to UBI and praise the internet I saw all the action in my home.( anyway din't feel the soul and energy) The game is looking great and I miss Aiden. I am a PC gamer I would like to know the specs details for this game.
    Thanks legendvinu! We haven't officially released the PC specs so keep an eye out for details.

I can't tell you how pumped I am about this!

Originally Posted by Tygastripe Go to original post
    I can't tell you how pumped I am about this!
    No words need be spoken. I know how you feel.