🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager

WD2 Fan Arts!

Hello Hackers_

It's Fan Art time!

During the last few days we've received so many cool artworks from you guys that I would like to collect in a single space.
    Which one is your favorite so far?

Feel free to send yours by replying to this thread!

@alnuik - Twitter

@Angi_AN - Twitter

@veetwentythree - Twitter

@trenchiikoat - Tumblr

@merri_ville - Twitter

@reddopasta - Twitter

@mrjasontood - Tumblr

@thefatalimpact - Tumblr

@ghostlydoogling - Tumblr

@gaydragons - Tumblr

@vypwosh - Tumblr

@fugeoni666 - Tumblr

@mbyak - Tumblr

@yli16 - Tumblr

@Maryleann - PL Forum

@reddobastard - Tumblr

@fallenhellion - Tumblr

@pear_glace19 - Tumblr

@ngenoart - Tumblr

@kurorikku - Tumblr

@DEDSEC_UNETE - Twitter

@scottysloth - Tumblr

@kiarakibo - Tumblr

@phailetdoesart - Tumblr

@Mariko_Susie - Twitter

@reddopasta - Twitter

@breakwarp11 - Twitter

@phailetdoesart - Tumblr

@sofianewhoknocks - Tumblr

@tyelperin - Tumblr

@xsteampunkbunnyx - Tumblr

@Ikikai - Tumblr

@Alessio Rubicini - Facebook

@220i284 - Tumblr

@kuroru - Twitter

Some fan art!.....and a few questions

Hello there! my name is elliot and after saving up for a bit managed to get myself a wacom pad! I've always loved the stuff you guys make at ubisoft and strive to work with you guys some day! I thought Id send this art through to see what you think, if anyone at Ubisoft sees these Ill be a very happy guy! I was also wondering, I've started choosing subjects for next year (11) and have had to think about a few things, What is it that companies check for when hiring new artists, can I come straight out of college and into working with you guys or do I have to work with some indies for a bit, last few questions now! ok, how can I improve myself at being a digital artist and what specifically is watch dogs 2s art style called! I have strangely large amounts of struggles trying to find content to draw for it! not like a copy and paste but stuff in the same kind of genre.
    thank you, anyone who reads this for you have most certainly made my day
    Elliot
    (here are the links to the images, its on imgur as I don't know how to do it here)
    http://imgur.com/ocTR1oV
    http://imgur.com/QssbU3L

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    These are great!

Kevears's Avatar Member
    Wow, those are masterpieces indeed! Love it! It's too hard to pick a favorite already so I simply won't

Originally Posted by Briti5hninja7 Go to original post
    Hello there! my name is elliot and after saving up for a bit managed to get myself a wacom pad! I've always loved the stuff you guys make at ubisoft and strive to work with you guys some day! I thought Id send this art through to see what you think, if anyone at Ubisoft sees these Ill be a very happy guy! I was also wondering, I've started choosing subjects for next year (11) and have had to think about a few things, What is it that companies check for when hiring new artists, can I come straight out of college and into working with you guys or do I have to work with some indies for a bit, last few questions now! ok, how can I improve myself at being a digital artist and what specifically is watch dogs 2s art style called! I have strangely large amounts of struggles trying to find content to draw for it! not like a copy and paste but stuff in the same kind of genre.
    thank you, anyone who reads this for you have most certainly made my day
    Elliot
    (here are the links to the images, its on imgur as I don't know how to do it here)
    http://imgur.com/ocTR1oV
    http://imgur.com/QssbU3L
    I know that it will definitely help if you build a portfolio with artworks you make at school, in your spare time or for other companies. There are quite some communities and resources you can find on the web if you want to improve yourself. I wish you the best of luck with this!

Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager
    New fabulous fan arts just uploaded!

Watch Dogs 3 Fan Art

New poster by me✍️ "Hard party in the city! Be good or bad, as you want! Move modern methods, on an electric skateboard! Incredible tricks! Parkour which you have not seen in any game! Drones! Graffiti! A real bada boom in universe of WD!" - pls 🙏

all my artworks: www.zorikistomin.com

Ubi-Pasta's Avatar Community Representative
    Whoah, that is REALLY impressive!

LonaBoom's Avatar Member
    Really nice

LonaBoom's Avatar Member
    I did know if I should post my artwork here because I used my computer to create this but I am currently drawing fan art also.

I made a view of the SF's Skyline at sunset (open it in a new tab to see it full scale)

And you can see my process video below

1 people found this helpful