🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Elyon's Avatar Community Manager

[VIDEO] Gameplay Trailer

Watch Marcus take over the city in the first WATCH_DOGS 2 gameplay trailer!

And NCSA version:

Rekalty's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Elyon Go to original post
    Watch Marcus take over the city in the first WATCH_DOGS 2 gameplay trailer!
    May I recommend having one staff-made thread for all videos related to E3? I've found a ton of them, but as a regular user, I'm not able to start threads here. Granted, I'm not sure if you want the News/announcements subforum used for general stuff like that, or just actual news/announcements :P

Originally Posted by Rekalty Go to original post
    May I recommend having one staff-made thread for all videos related to E3? I've found a ton of them, but as a regular user, I'm not able to start threads here. Granted, I'm not sure if you want the News/announcements subforum used for general stuff like that, or just actual news/announcements :P
    The idea was to keep the News/Announcements forum just for the stuff to keep it clean.
    Do you guys prefer to see video in the General or in this forum?

The idea was to keep the News/Announcements forum just for the stuff to keep it clean.
    Do you guys prefer to see video in the General or in this forum?
    If the intent is to have this subforum only be actual news/announcements, I would recommend having stuff like this, videos, interviews, Q&As, in the general discussion forum (or even as its own "Media" subforum. But, it's not my job to tell you how to moderate, been a while since I've done it myself

Originally Posted by Rekalty Go to original post
    If the intent is to have this subforum only be actual news/announcements, I would recommend having stuff like this, videos, interviews, Q&As, in the general discussion forum (or even as its own "Media" subforum. But, it's not my job to tell you how to moderate, been a while since I've done it myself
    At the end we've decided to keep the Video, News, etc in this forum to keep it clean and visible.
    Let's see if the community will start to comment also in this forum

At the end we've decided to keep the Video, News, etc in this forum to keep it clean and visible.
    Let's see if the community will start to comment also in this forum
    It's fair enough, I'm not a mod/community manager, I've just been doing it too much in the past, can't help having opinions as to how to run stuff