Dragonteeth-SE's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Last year, we were creative Hit Singles packs, and we wanted to branch that out into packs based around decades, plus we had some songs that, while known, would be challenged if we called them "hits." We saw some fairly brutal and utterly pointless forum threads where people debated the semantics of the word "hit" and what it represented ("because I've never heard of it, so it's not a hit TO ME so I don't care if it was #11 on the Modern Rock charts, I reject your empirical evidence and just want to be told that I am right"). We don't want complaints and debates over the names of song packs; we just want the music to be taken on its own merits. Ultimately we took the word "hit" away because people used it as a weapon. Community reactions are not only considered and discussed, but sometimes they affect our franchise in surprising ways
    Well... No. I remember the discussion being less brutal and dramatic, because the point was that the songs might not been a "hit" everywhere.
    So the name wasn't totally wrong, just misleading. We're not all americans it seems. Guessing we're never gonna see swedish folkmusic that's been charting for over a year here as hits in the game.. and no one would wanna either.

But no, the container isn't the interresting part. It's the songs.
    So, bring on the variety. Great point Kingratt..

Eagle-Eye Cherry- Save Tonight
    Queen and David Bowie- Under Pressure
    Kenny Rogers- The Gambler
    SR-71- Right Now

Originally Posted by Gerkeeey Go to original post
    Eagle-Eye Cherry- Save Tonight
    Queen and David Bowie- Under Pressure
    Kenny Rogers- The Gambler
    SR-71- Right Now
    2 hints in 1 DLC release (Good Advice and Classic Collaboration), looks like 1 DLC release will still be a complete surprise then! (all we have left ior hints is 1 anthem).

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jackawatkins87 Go to original post
    Whats the word on getting some Frank Zappa DLC?
    Really dude?!

Also, is anyone going to play Under Pressure to honor the victims of Orlando?

Originally Posted by dizzyg12 Go to original post
    a big big explosion like that would actually draw oxygen in, so it's not unlikely that the shirt would ruffle toward the explosion as a result of the air flow going toward the source of the fire which need oxygen to burn.
    yayyyy science!!!!

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789