🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Your feedback to version update 1.6 // Big Five PACK

Hey Annoholics!

The new update with the name "Big Five Pack" will be available on Monday, 06th June 2016 .
    After the update was tested by some of our Community Members, the new version will be available for free for everyone. All details can be found here in the latest version update.

Let's gather feedback together!

• How do you like the Big Five Pack?
    • What do you think about the new calamities?
    • Have you noticed anything special or do you have questions about this update?

Regards,
    Your Anno 2205 team

philip-vinther's Avatar Member
    Any info on what time the release will be ?
    Is it a midnight release or later tomorrow that it will be available ?

BECAUSE I CANT WAIT :-D

Rarely an update is released midnight so expect it midday on 6.6. People have to sleep you know.

philip-vinther's Avatar Member
    I know, but it could have been automatic or something :-D

Tev163's Avatar Junior Member
    Actually, as of 8:45 AM EST, it's live (for me, at least).

question can change your geographical features an area
    because certain geographical features are not cool

Traits do you mean? They add an extra layer of challenge. Starting a new corporation shouldn't prove to be an issue even with the negative effects. The only issue that you might encounter is a negative trait that need to be taken care of in your current corporations. With a little work and patience you will be able to save the day.

SVK_Jacob's Avatar Banned
    waste 60euro

if I ask if we can change the geographical features an area c is that I have the specialized area in a resource type

Tev163's Avatar Junior Member
    I have a small question, and maybe someone can answer. When creating a new corporation, under the difficulty settings for the new industry modes implemented in this patch, the box to check them (enable, I assume?) are grayed out and it says only available once you've dominated the market to benefit future corporations. Now, I haven't had a chance to delve into the new content too much, since it is a workday for me, but does this mean you can only unlock them for future corporations? Or can you unlock them in your current game and then use them in that same game?