Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Thanks, Futile67.

I guess I started celebrating my Memorial Day Weekend a bit early and missed it.

I went back and saw it there. Have a safe weekend everyone.

FonsoQ's Avatar Junior Member
    The 90's? cool, could be anything though... from Smash mouth to Barenaked Ladies

Maybe some more incubus?

personally hoping for some Platero y Tú

Could the "Cold one" be literal ?as in the band COLD. One song by Cold in the pack? Band was formed in the VERY late 90's.Songs like Suffocate or Stupid girl?

It's a long shot I know, but I'm gonna hope for some Henry and some Chilis.

I'm thinking:

Hey Jealousy-Gin Blossoms
    Cold Contagious-Bush or A Long December-Counting Crows.

Originally Posted by kevberg Go to original post
    Could the "Cold one" be literal ?as in the band COLD. One song by Cold in the pack? Band was formed in the VERY late 90's.Songs like Suffocate or Stupid girl?
    They formed in 96 and their first album was in june 98. Id be down for them, they have that arron lewis bleed on stage song people kinda forgot about, i remember the album 13 ways to bleed on stage, i listend to that album like crazy in 8th grade. To be 14 again. I remember their song "insane" off their self titled was on one of my favorite AMV's from back when those were popular

Its actully here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URfmmaWc5Ck
    So bands like them, sevendust, taproot, tool, linkin park, korn, deftones, incubus, msi , s.o.a.d , Rob Zombie , Manson . static x . Powerman, Limp Bixkit ( to a extent) , NIN, stabbing westward, old finger eleven etc always hit a soft spot for me, I know most of those bands don't always make the most difficult to play of songs but their are some hidden gems and to me its pure notosgia so id be SO down for some like like 90s alt rock/industrial/nu-metal hits!

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    This may be me using digital tools for translation and not understanding the subtleties of the language, but there is a crucial correction here: The translation is also "through her eyes."
    A woman looking down Santa Monica Boulevard? Sheryl Crow's "All I Wanna Do", surely?

Edit: misread the earlier solve; Wilshere Blvd and Ocean Ave, nothing to do with Santa Monica Blvd. Carry on, nothing to see here…

Nice to be seeing Santa Monica as that was the Everclear song I was hoping for back when we instead of Father of Mine. I'm confident that "A Cold One" means Beer by Reel Big Fish due to the timing of the "You folks are not so patient when it comes to surprises, are you? comment in the newsletter thread. As for a 3rd song, maybe The Impression That I Get?

Originally Posted by CrazedRacer Go to original post
    Another 90's pack for me to desperately hope for this song, and another sure disappointment.

What always killed me about the glaring lack of BTE in Rocksmith is that they did an official promo for the game!!!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrJamesKPolk Go to original post
    What always killed me about the glaring lack of BTE in Rocksmith is that they did an official promo for the game!!!
    Word