Keyboard controls ?

Does this game support keyboard and mouse,or do i have to buy a controller ??

If it does support keyboard, I hope the keyboard controls are easy like in controllers.

I can't recall a AAA PC port that didn't allow for Keyboard, but that said I've seen some awful keyboard controls. This might be the time to get a controller for your PC some games, not just this one, are better suited for it IMO.

Layer_13's Avatar Senior Member
    The PC alpha didn't allow for K&M control, but I believe it's because they were still working on it. I don't see any reason why they can't port the controls over. M&B has a more complex AoB-like stance system and it works perfectly with a mouse.

[EDIT] Going by this image, I can try and predict the setup.

MOVEMENT - WASD

SPRINT - SPACE

ACTIVATE FEATS - #1-4

GUARD MODE (HOLD) - RIGHT CLICK

LIGHT ATTACK - LEFT CLICK

HEAVY ATTACK - SHIFT

DODGE - CTRL

GUARD BREAK - E

EMOTES - F

GUARD DIRECTION - MOUSE MOVEMENT

Dead1y-Derri's Avatar For Honor & Watch Dogs Moderator
    In the alpha FAQ it was confirmed we'd have full mouse and keyboard support.

Nice try! Let me try to edit this a bit:

HEAVY ATTACK - RIGHT CLICK

GUARD MODE (HOLD) - SHIFT OR SPACE

SPRINT - SHIFT OR SPACE

GUARD DIRECTION (The most important part):
    OPTION A) MOUSE WHEEL UP/DOWN - Yes! This might work since there are only 3 blocking directions, so u still can use the mouse to freely look around
    OPTION B) HOLD SHIFT WHILE MOVING MOUSE IN THE DESIRED BLOCKING DIRECTION - Free-look still possible by letting SHIFT go (like your Option Fatal-Feit)
    OPTION C) Q, E, R - Q for left, E for up, R for right.

According to Option C:
    GUARD BREAK - F
    EMOTES - T, G, V ... it doesn't rly mather since it isn't that important.

This is my idea how the controls and especially the GUARD DIRECTION might work well.