I know it is a little early but my interest in WWII Japanese aviation prompted me to start building a Japanese squad site for PF. It is still in the infant stages and it has been cool learning how to build a phpnuke site. Feel free to check it out and post on the forums. This will help me work out any possible bugs. The address is... www.203ku.com

I know it is a little early but my interest in WWII Japanese aviation prompted me to start building a Japanese squad site for PF. It is still in the infant stages and it has been cool learning how to build a phpnuke site. Feel free to check it out and post on the forums. This will help me work out any possible bugs. The address is... www.203ku.com

Very nicely done, bro.

Hey, Actually I would be interested in joining your squad. I ran a Russian Squad for a while in Lo-mac so I can help if needed to. BTW the Squad I started was the VVS 504 Attack Squadron. One of the better squads in Lo-mac. I had to leave to to time constraints w/ work, and most of the Squad was based in the UK LOL

icrash's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice site. Just wondering what all A/C will y'all be flying (fighters only or some of everything)? I wouldn't mind hooking up but my time constraints are killer so I wouldn't be around much. A friend of mine flew a Zero look-a-like (now the bombers) and it would be cool to slap his name on the side of one & fly it. Problem is I've always had a thing for the 'Kate'.

[This message was edited by icrash on Tue June 08 2004 at 07:13 PM.]

SkyChimp's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice site. i just registered.

Regards,

Thanks for the compliments guys. This whole rumor deal about PF now possibly being shelved is making me think this whole project might be a waste. If it does get shelved it will be a crying shame because there are NO good Pacific sims out and I am honestly getting tired of European theater sims.

If this thing does come to reality, we would fly all Japanese Naval planes especially bombers. I had a small taste of torpedoing American carriers in a B5N during my Fighter Ace III days and it was a blast. Unfortunately, the community there is all about arcade settings and historical scenarios are often neglected so I was really looking forward to this sim. I know this community is into realism and the real history of WWII aviation. I just never really got involved in IL2 online because the Russian front never really interested me. I guess I will keep my fingers crossed that this thing happens.

S! Very Nice site, in fact one of the nicest I've seen in a long time!!
    Good luck to you and your squadron!

May I add my "nice site".

The ongoing IL-2 User's Guide | Forgotten Skies
    But we are all that way: when we know a thing we have only scorn for other people who don't happen to know it. - Mark Twain, Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc

Very nice site Takasaki! Can't wait till PF

S!