FInished up playing for today. Did a little more optimizing and looking forward to some new sectors

"May the Anno be with you."
    -T

Just in time!

Just had a short play around with my main city today, making a pretty settlement is a long process!

Anno Prize draw

Thanks for the oppertunity for us to win a great prize been playing most of the day just started a new game with a fresh take on the game, putting a few technics together from my errors in the last game but can say i have loved every single anno game that has hit the market, these guys are brilliant at making games. settlers 2 was the game of all games that gor me loving the style and i will never go back. Thank you for making it possible in my life to play your games and bring the joy that they have and be sure that i will always be there with my wallet when the next game comes out please keep anno alive Thank You !!!!

Got in a little time today, boosted the profitability of my settlement. Those Lei Sheng credit optimizers are really helpful. (almost) free electricity!

Andromeda_2205's Avatar Member
    I played a fair bit, just finished about 15 minuets ago.

Contest

I just bought it yesterday and have played many hours today. I enjoyed 2070 a lot, but I like this one better. Thanks for entering me into the contest.

Yesss

I love Anno so much! Nothing like just building amazing cities and transporting goods to the moon and back! The Veteran Mode is aweesome, really tightens up the game!

hello from Ukraine!play again for a little bit

BB_Graubart's Avatar Community Developer

The event is over

Dear Anno fans.

Thank you for participating!
    The Community team informs you about next steps in the event announcement.

Have a nice day!
    Your Anno team

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456