F8 - sweet! thanks

Haven't had this much fun with a DLC in quite some time! I simply love the more proggy-music. So much fun and variation. Had never heard about them before, but the live-stream convinced me, and I'm glad it did

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    The live stream was a lot fun this last Thursday.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think I've played anything else since getting this pack, there's just so much cool stuff in these songs! New shapes, hammer-ons from one shape to another, cool rhythms, etc. I get a little better on each play, but I can still hear a lot of little things in there that still haven't showed up. So cool.

I've skipped the live streams for quite a while, but after the recommendations I went back to check this one out. Excellent and really informative to the music this week. Great job on this dlc guys!

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rcole_sooner Go to original post
    The live stream was a lot fun this last Thursday.
    Don't tell Dan!

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Just a clarification on the comments made on the stream about the guitar playing. Original guitarists were Chris DeGarmo and Michael Wilton. From what I can tell they split the lead guitar (solos) about 50/50. After DeGarmo left the band the new guitarist(s) played mostly just rhythm, while Wilton played lead, including (live) the parts that DeGarmo originally played.

Or so says the internet.

slimtwofive's Avatar Member
    When I found the link where you can make song requests for the game, Queensryche was the first bank I entered. So I was really excited when I saw the announcement.

So I responded to the announcement and even got a "like: from the band.

Queensr che liked your Tweet

May 17: @Rocksmithgame @queensryche SO looking fwd to this! Please more.. Suite Sister Mary, I Am I, Best I Can, Real World...

So Ubisoft, consider that as your official listing for Queensryche Song Pack II. Get working on that ASAP.!

Also, Chris DeGarmo (Their main song writer) left to be a pilot. Which is not the usual reason when people leave successful rock bands.

dm_gsxr's Avatar Senior Member
    Just saying that I'm loving playing Jet City Woman. Great fun and a song I already like from Empire (which I like a lot).

Carl

These are some great songs to play. To me these songs are the perfect balance, there are some challenging spots to the songs but they are not too hard that you give up playing. Something like Satch Boogie is one of those songs that I just can't play no matter how much I practice. With practice I can play these songs and they are fun to play. Maybe because they are well written and great songs.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345