hotspace's Avatar Senior Member
    I was playing with it most of the night............then I thought afterwards I'll try out the new version of UQMG - Which just keeps getting better and better, m8

Festung Europa Spitfire Campaign

Thank you HotSpace. Hope you enjoy the new features.

Thanks uberDemon,what a fantastic program.I am just getting in to mission building and the FMB in FB is pants compared to UQMM.You rock!!

Yeah Baby!!

Uther,

Thank you. The FMB is very powerful, after all that is the tool I use to build the missions templates that I generate my scripts from.

However, FMB takes some time, and sometimes you just want things to be ready for you to play. That is why I created UQMG and UQMM. Go on and have fun. Building missions is fun, but if what you want to do is go have a flight, perhaps spending 10-20 minutes building your mission may not be timely enough...

Heck you could have a mission with 100 planes in UQMG created in less than a minute...

Also, say you build a mission in UQMG and you like it. You could always go into FMB and customize it even further to make it your dream mission.

Enjoy and thank you for using UQMG/UQMM.

Demon/UberDemon

hotspace's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep, been playing with it all week, M8

It's a great addition to an already great program , and there was no smut at the end of my 1st comment as well - Must be getting old

Hot Space

Festung Europa Spitfire Campaign

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    Hey Uber M8. I've enjoyed your program since I started flying this sim about a year ago. And you keep making it better and better. I know this is a FREE deal for the community, but I am sure there are those of us that would like to show our appreciation by making a donation. Do you have a PayPal account? If so, what email address do you have associated with it? I've had to sit back in the past and let others donate on my behalf because funds were tight. Well, this time I can return the favor on behalf of all my fellow FB m8's that are having tight times. I would encourage those of us that are able, to do the same. This man has labored as hard to keep his program updated and easy to use, as Oleg has in supporting this sim. Then maybe your wifey won't be so discontent. loll

Undercover as a Sgt.

HH Quazi,

I appreciate your comments. Yes, I do have a Paypal account. The link to it is in the bottom of my website (www.uberdemon.com).

Most of all, I appreciate your comments. As I always say, I do this for the passion, and not the cash. The cash is nice though. I am saving up for a big date with my wife. She has been very understanding about Il-2.

She is an incredible artist and writer. I think that if I can convince her to use her talents in making skins for Il-2, we may have one of the greatest skin makers ever...

Anyway, I appreciate your comments (one more time), but it is drinking time with my woman (wife), so I gotta go!

Best Regards,
    Demon/UberDemon