at my setting? B/C i can't connect with the default IP, so i was wondering if there was a .cfg file i could edit, to use my working IP.

at my setting? B/C i can't connect with the default IP, so i was wondering if there was a .cfg file i could edit, to use my working IP.

Run il2setup.exe in main fb folder (or start->progs->ubi->fb->setup)
    You will Find an IP choise under the Network tab

Night is better than Day

Ya, i do that...but it always reverts back to default IP whenever i reboot my comp.

I have a theory..since im using ASE, it's changing my port back to default instead of keeping it to my selected IP...anyway to get that puppy to config for a custom iP?

WWSensei's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you mean IP or Port. They are two different things. The Port is controlled by FB and your IP address is controlled by your network settings of your operating system. It's hard to answer your question because in FB there is no such thing as "default IP".

If you really mean port then in your conf.ini there are a couple of entries like this:

localPort=21000
    remotePort=21000

and you can change those to whatever you want.

There are a coupl eof entries for remotehost and localhost which deal with connecting to a server and those are IPs but they don't set the IP address of your computer.

Well, let me get a pic to articulate:

As you can see, I have 3choices...default, the 64. ip, and the 192 ip....the only one that works is the 64. ip...unfortunately, everytime i reboot my computer, it reverts back to default ip, which doesn't work...so i have to manually change it every time i wanna fly. Is there a way around this?

bump,

Have the same problem, I'm on an ADSL connection using a free firewall program.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mispunt:
    bump,

Have the same problem, I'm on an ADSL connection using a free firewall program.

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Mispunt-MisSig.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

^BUMPN AS WWELL IM DRUNK BNUS TILL SBNUMP!^

Heh, i'll do a sober bump this time.