🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Connect/Transfer isnt working for me anymore [Solved]

hi

The connect button to uplay and transfer resources worked for a few days and now it isnt

im always at guest and when i press connect nothing happens

any thing i can do from my side?

Originally Posted by shlomib007 Go to original post
    hi

The connect button to uplay and transfer resources worked for a few days and now it isnt

im always at guest and when i press connect nothing happens

any thing i can do from my side?
    I have the same problem. The Asteroid miner app lost my login. If i press the connect button, there's a short spinning "think logo". But after that no login screen.
    Just the "connect" button.

Must be a bug because i have this app on 2 different devices, with the same problem.

Isn't working for me either.

Same issue, cannot connect.

i couldn't connect either. I cleared the game data to see if I could reset it. Bad idea. I lost everything including all my premium currency. I had over 50000 worth of earned diamonds

Edit:
    Talked to support, they have no ability to recover anything. All progress lost including all lvl 13 upgrades. I had incorrect expectations with all my other games saving game data to google play.

what did the support said about the connect issue?

Can we get an idea if the Developers are working on fixing this issue please???
    I have this issue and just went through a reinstall of the miner app in the hope of getting it to connect again but lost all resources and still doesn't work.

Please Ubi! Fix this!

Same issue on my galaxy note 5

UBI fix this I need my graphene!

Christine @Ubisoft Support May 14, 2016 at 12:03 AM EDT
    The cloud servers check file information when syncing and will update to the latest used profile. This information is synced to the cloud upon closing your game. Unfortunately, there is no way to manually download a savegame file from the servers.

If your save file is not available in-game, there is no way to recover the data. I recommend that you disable the cloud sync feature via the Uplay Client options to prevent any future issues.

I also recommend that you use a third-party game save manager such as GameSave Manager in case the issue reoccurs:

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

We have forwarded similar instances up to our development teams for further review, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

You wrote May 13, 2016 at 11:57 PM EDT
    I could no longer connect asteroid miner to anno 2205. I cleared my game data thinking i could re download from google play because it is linked. I seem to have lost all of my game progress including over 50000 diamonds of premium currency. I'd like to know how to reset my game progress to the state it was in and connect to anno 2205, it is logged into google play.

This connection issue is happening to a few people on the forum.

Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by Ristonhawk Go to original post
    Christine @Ubisoft Support May 14, 2016 at 12:03 AM EDT
    The cloud servers check file information when syncing and will update to the latest used profile. This information is synced to the cloud upon closing your game. Unfortunately, there is no way to manually download a savegame file from the servers.

If your save file is not available in-game, there is no way to recover the data. I recommend that you disable the cloud sync feature via the Uplay Client options to prevent any future issues.

I also recommend that you use a third-party game save manager such as GameSave Manager in case the issue reoccurs:

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

We have forwarded similar instances up to our development teams for further review, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

You wrote May 13, 2016 at 11:57 PM EDT
    I could no longer connect asteroid miner to anno 2205. I cleared my game data thinking i could re download from google play because it is linked. I seem to have lost all of my game progress including over 50000 diamonds of premium currency. I'd like to know how to reset my game progress to the state it was in and connect to anno 2205, it is logged into google play.

This connection issue is happening to a few people on the forum.

Thanks for the help
    Correct me if i am wrong but this is about the ANNO 2205 PC game and not about the ANNO 2205 Asteroid Miner Android App.
    But that is not the problem. The real problem is that we can not connect. So we can not transfer rare materials.
    And i am talking about the Asteroid Miner Android App. The PC game runs with no problems.

About the saving of your progress:
    In my opinion the game saves its data ingame and it is not in a cloud. So do not reinstall or clear the cache of the game if you want the hold your save data
    It also will NOT solve the connect problem!

today i did get the loginscreen again, but when i put in the correct email and password it fails again.
    it is still in the guest mode.
    when i tap the connect button again, there's a short spinning "think logo". But after that no login screen.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►