🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Ubisoft says it is all YOUR fault.

Posted by a Moderator (In this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1447584-Community)

Originally Posted by DigitalHitmann Go to original post
    There is alot of content on the horizon to look forward to, both free updates with v1.2 Conflict arriving this May for everyone and the beginning of the Season Pass content with Underground arriving first on Xbox One in June. We still have a years worth of content to look forward to down the road that hasnt even begun to start rolling out the door.

The biggest problem right now is the community toxicity, the haves and have-not's. People are upset because some players who, may or may not have, dedicated the time to rank up and grind out gear pre-patch are overbearing to those who dont have the time to spare. *Emphasis added by DarienStegosaur.

The Division is a game that is accessible to anyone, core or casual, but the curve to get new gear and new items and progress further in the game than the average bear alligns more towards the core gamer -- someone who dedicates more than an hour or two at a time to the game. I'm not saying that casual players cant progress, but you have to understand that this is an MMO. It's not meant to be easy.

I myself have close to twenty days played. I believe it was 19 days and 21 hours when I logged off today. I am Gear Score 203 and DZ99. I've put the time and effort into the game to get to where I am today, but im still finding things to do and things to look forward to even after dumping all that time into the game. I still dont have a single 240 GS item. I still dont have a 204 First Wave M1A that I actually like. I still dont have a 204 pair of gloves. I still dont have a single piece of Sentries that is worth the loss of DPS / Health. Im still in the min maxing phase of my build, even though I am currently at 300 / 95 / 10.

My point is, everyone finds enjoyment in the title in different ways. If we cater to everyone, it doesn't help everyone in the end. There has to be a common ground where we can all agree on certain things and what is "fair", and I firmly believe that when v1.2 Conflict arrives, alot of those issues will be addressed and taken care of.

The team wants to be more transparent with you guys, and they read your comments as much as they can between here, social media and Reddit. They are listening, they just might not be as vocal as you would like them to be about it.

Natchai and I talk and share your ideas back an forth almost on a daily basis. It's part of the Community Manager's job on the title to make a short list of ideas and write reports on the community and what players' would like to see in the game. Thats why threads like this exist: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...eady-forwarded

I am doing the best that I can, within my power, as a Moderator to help convey to the Community Managers and on to the devs what you guys are asking for. I just ask that you have a little more patience. Im a player too, just like you guys, after all.
    This game has bugs and glitches galore, the developers refusing to fix the root of the problems, a company policy to ignore player suggestions, hackers and netcode problems due to lazy programmers, and the population has dropped to under 10% of the launch amount in under two months.

On top of your giant list of problems, most of them caused by incompetence, you are seriously going to point the finger at us for being the biggest problem with your game? Most players do not even use a game's forums, so of the population that dropped, a majority have never seen any of these posts. But go ahead and issue my refund and I will take off, since your game being dog **** is my fault.
     1 people found this helpful

and ubisoft and digitalhitmann are full of ****. they don't have the balls to look themselves in the mirror and admit they completely *****up and literally ***8on the entire community.

Now the Devs are playing the victim card and trys out social justice warrior ide. but they are devs fault for a bad product--- noting more

BeardMagic253's Avatar Member
    I'm so glad I witnessed this. That was some class A horseshìt from a moderator. I didn't bother to catch that part that you emphasized, mainly because I was reading the response to see the lack of initiative they are taking to fix the core problems of the game.

Was quite a treat to see. Looking forward to them deleting the thread and trying to hide another thing under the rug... I mean the rug has no more space left but they'll try anyway.

Originally Posted by Aztian- Go to original post
    Now the Devs are playing the victim card and trys out social justice warrior ide. but they are devs fault for a bad product--- noting more
    exactly, oh it is the toxic communities fault!, not that our rng system, craft system, loot system are complete dog s.hit. the hackers, the glitchers, griefers, ran/run rampant while ubi and massive had their thumbs up their ***, when this stuff was known since the beta and literally did nothing. then on top of it they had 0 endgame ready, even though up to the lead up to release they kept saying they had it covered, which again is bull.****. it is almost like they are trying to convince themselves of their own bull.****, but go ahead ubi and massive enjoy it, you f.ucked me over for the last time.

edit. 900 people playing right now on steam.....lol

BeardMagic253's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by theonlyway Go to original post
    Was quite a treat to see. Looking forward to them deleting the thread and trying to hide another thing under the rug... I mean the rug has no more space left but they'll try anyway.
    Not when I have a screenshot of the conversation / forum thread with the link in the address bar.... Good luck hiding **** I can post on Rock, Paper, Shotgun and other various websites. Idiots really done themselves in by that one.

So the biggest problem is us, the players, who actually bought the game. That is something else.

Originally Posted by BeardMagic253 Go to original post
    Not when I have a screenshot of the conversation / forum thread with the link in the address bar.... Good luck hiding **** I can post on Rock, Paper, Shotgun and other various websites. Idiots really done themselves in by that one.
    Please do that, they are very adept at shooting themselves in the foot.

Such shamelessness.

the community toxicity is a direct result of dev's putting out a Turd of a game.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... Last ►►