UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager

Server Maintenance - May 12

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Thursday, May 12 at 09:00 AM CEST / 03:00 AM EDT / 00:00 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

There will be no game changes during this maintenance.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

Wednesday May 11th or Thursday May 12th?

Will this server maintance address the missing character issue? Where can we find details of what is being fixed?

Originally Posted by baja2215 Go to original post
    No, Wednesday, May 12! It clearly states it. :P

So that must mean: Wednesday, May 12 2027

Originally Posted by Bullekaj Go to original post
    No, Wednesday, May 12! It clearly states it. :P

So that must mean: Wednesday, May 12 2027
    My mistake - I totally assumed the year :P

Ubi-Banshee's Avatar Community Manager
    The correct day is Thursday May 12th, apologies for the error - we've corrected it above.

Thanks!

Ubi-Banshee's Avatar Community Manager
    The correct day is Thursday May 12th, apologies for the error - we've corrected it above.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Banshee Go to original post

Thanks!
    Just yanking your chain, i lose track of days when i work hard aswell.

When will you be banning all the exploiters? I keep running into them and ontop of that now you got people glitching into the walls/buildings where they can't be killed when there rogue or letting a friend kill them repeatedly. Also, I been seeing groups of people up to 12 going rogue and taking over a server. People will invite a friend and kick them invite a friend then kick and rinse and repeat. Alot needs to be fixed and looked into because the darkzone is no longer a fair playing field.

Hello,

When I try to login I get the messege I have been banned for 14 days MIKE 20160236? Why?? I never cheated in any game!! I am a veteran player in Battlefield for years, and never never used a cheat, in any game! I payed alot of money in my country, even for season pass and outfitts. Money from my work, not from mommy and dad, alot of money! I NEVER CHEATED! This is outrageous!

Originally Posted by black.cedryk Go to original post
    Hello,

When I try to login I get the messege I have been banned for 14 days MIKE 20160236? Why?? I never cheated in any game!! I am a veteran player in Battlefield for years, and never never used a cheat, in any game! I payed alot of money in my country, even for season pass and outfitts. Money from my work, not from mommy and dad, alot of money! I NEVER CHEATED! This is outrageous!
    this isn't the place to ask this, best way is to raise a ticket via support and go from there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►