🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Trackmania forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

still hope?

I have taken a look at the news and the "work in progress".
    It's realy no bad idea to drive against the Ghost of a friend, but I still hope that Nadeo will update TMTurbo
    and thats it is then possible to use Title-Blocks and Block-Mix, like in the Campaign Tracks.
    I realy want and I realy need this cool options and I can't undestand why it's not already possible...
    More than 8500 (whatever this limit of Blocks is) would be nice, because I want to build some larger Tracks. My last Track was over after 2min because of this limit...
    Name my own Tracks would be nice too but I think the other things are more important at the moment (maybe).

I hope that we get an update soon
    #pls

i can only send you to this (https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewto...?f=524&t=37718) thread over at the MP Forums.

If you don't want to read this (which i can fully understand) here is the short form:

- There won't be any big updates, not even small ones probably, Game is finished for Nadeo

- Nadeo seems to believe console players need simplified games and that the consoles can't handle a "real" Trackmania sequel, so they made a "cashgrabber" how i call it. Turbo is just there to get some money from the console players to use it for Maniaplanet.

- They even ban people from the forums when you are "too negative" about their game.. happened to my teammate Zooz over at MP Forums.

But nothing happens

It's realy nice to know (now) that TMTurbo is not supporting PC Players. But ok, if they release Lagoon for Maniaplanet I will spend more money.
    But nothing happens.
    No Lagoon, no Canyon, Stadium, Valley update, no integrated title-blocks (like this cool container), no helicopter-start and no macroblocks (like the finished terrain).

But ok I will w8and maybe some day something will happen.