I was banned but I am not a hacker/cheater

I need everyone's help!!!!

I am TeamSavage_TFG, I am 5th on the Donkey global leaderboard, and I was trials frontiers community champion of the month a couple months ago.

I checked to see how many track pieces I needed for radical roadworks and it showed 10 gems for each piece, so I checked reverse engineering and air assault and it showed same thing 10 gems each piece, so I bought both tracks, thinking that I couldn't possibly be the only person in the world that had the option, unfortunately i was ......i think because i had a time on an unreleased track I was banned, I am not a cheater, I hate hackers with a passion

I need any and everyone who can please message trials frontier with me and help me get this fixed, I would die if I can't play this game anymore.....Thank You

It's unbelievable that proved speedhacker TF_Motik78_BY still there (reported 17th of January), but legit player is banned

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Yo this is uncool!

Nothing is worse than being called a cheater when you are legit, I know this from experience. Time for the mod-signal!

**---@@~~ CaptainWeelie HELP! ~~@@---**

Also Borads16 on iOS (!!!) was banned for unknown reason

sanymas's Avatar Senior Member
    We are with you teamsavage_tfg,hope it gets sorted out soon as we all know you are not a hacker and you bought the track pieces with jems due to a bug.
    And why was Borads banned?🤔

How do I check if i was banned? I am not cheater but i can't to play event and bunker

I’m RF_WhiteShakers and my ios account (without cheats ofc) was banned too without reason.

Originally Posted by kokbulik Go to original post
    How do I check if i was banned? I am not cheater but i can't to play event and bunker
    You already raced "Reverse Engineering" track and even marked as cheater on Bonxy for that: http://trials.bonxy.net/16ad2718-382...6d485f1929b0-2
    And yeah, looks like you're banned, I checked it.

I checked, all top-1 iOS players from previous leg of Dakar rally are banned, except RU-DarkNex-TFG

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by negodyaeff Go to original post
    I checked, all top-1 iOS players from previous leg of Dakar rally are banned, except RU-DarkNex-TFG
    As a top-1 percent IOS player from previous leg, this info concerns me a bit. I am still able to play, etc so far, so how would I know if I am banned?

How can I tell if another player is banned in-game (other than bonxy, and I am not sure how he does it other than people reporting, and It seemed specific to his website) Any way?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►