Listen to constructive criticisms of course, but I`m sure you realise you`re only hearing ONE part of the world`s population that fly FB EAP. This gives a somewhat skewed point of view...

Also, please remember the US seems to mostly play ONLINE and nearly all complaints seem to concern themselves with that, thereby only plane whines usually. I don`t know for sure, but I`ll bet a lot of European players fly Offline, which means you`re only hearing whines for Online play.

Soon, you`ll hear opinions from the whole world when we receive EAP and a better overall opinion on online/offline AI good/bad stuff.

And I for one will be giving praise where it`s due (if EAP proves its worth )

SeaFireLIV...

Soon... Very soon....

[This message was edited by SeaFireLIV on Wed March 10 2004 at 12:10 PM.]

Listen to constructive criticisms of course, but I`m sure you realise you`re only hearing ONE part of the world`s population that fly FB EAP. This gives a somewhat skewed point of view...

Also, please remember the US seems to mostly play ONLINE and nearly all complaints seem to concern themselves with that, thereby only plane whines usually. I don`t know for sure, but I`ll bet a lot of European players fly Offline, which means you`re only hearing whines for Online play.

Soon, you`ll hear opinions from the whole world when we receive EAP and a better overall opinion on online/offline AI good/bad stuff.

And I for one will be giving praise where it`s due (if EAP proves its worth )

SeaFireLIV...

Soon... Very soon....

[This message was edited by SeaFireLIV on Wed March 10 2004 at 12:10 PM.]

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    hehe children raised in USA can be truly awful. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The child immediately flew into a rage, shrieking, throwing tins of food at the mother, kicking her foot, and ripping at her clothes. Then he bolted to the back of the store with the embarrassed woman and her baby-buggy in helpless pursuit. Other shoppers gritted their teeth and looked on in disgust.

~ http://www.africa2000.com/IMPACT/wattenberg.html
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yep, that is us

"I don't have the V2 or B25s, so I'm going to reinstall" ~Bearcat99
    :
    "Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
    Close this book forever and don't open anymore!"
    ~Oleg_Maddox

As an American, should I be offended by this post? Just checking.

www.7Jg77.com
    CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine.

No offense intended of course. I just want Oleg to realise that he should wait to hear EVERYONE`s point of view, not just ONE part of the world`s society that has EAP...

SeaFireLIV...

Soon... Very soon....

Us yanks have to put up with it. It's perfectly pc to insult us. It's not ok for us to insult other countries though.

Kinda like the double standard between blacks and white in america. Blacks can call whites crackers and use the "n" word freely. Whites have to be pc and think long and hard before they say anything around a non-white person because anything can be considered offensive.

Despite all this, I am horribly offended by the topic starter. I demand an apology on behalf of all Americans.

Our fragile feelings have been hurt.

Don`t be silly.

SeaFireLIV...

Soon... Very soon....

Apology accepted.

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    joking on americans is like shooting fish in a barrel
    tho some americans are fine, but theres always those ....

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't forget us Canadians

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"