Is 'of monsters and men' a song or a band?

No clue on the hint, but have to say as someone who is hanging out in Saudi Arabia, I look forward to the hints every Friday night (my time), gives me a reason to look forward to the weekend trying to figure out what the next pack is and then look forward to the previews from Elisoncrz, sorry, I don't do twitter so apologies if I got the name wrong, keep up the good work dan and good luck figuring out the clue guys, i look forward to the answer either way

I found 'of monsters and men' on YouTube , I had never heard of them. I hope its not them.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Mystic_Dan Go to original post
    Of monsters and men - little talks? It's got the right progression at least. And it'd fit with the cold clue
    Yep! You got it, thought this one was pretty easy as they go, but well done!

Now -- this is part of a 4-song variety pack. It's actually called Variety Song Pack I. And while we use that term a lot, because our library has a very wide range of styles and artists, this is the most concentrated pack of WTF I've seen in a while. These four songs are as different from each other as they can be. So if you are excited for "Little Talks," great -- just know that the other three songs do not sound anything like it, and take that as a good thing or a bad thing as your personal tastes suggest.

Another artist will be teased Monday, and Tuesday will have the full reveal as usual.

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    this is the most concentrated pack of WTF I've seen in a while. These four songs are as different from each other as they can be.

Well, this has certainly piqued my interest.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    maybe we can finally get that extreme black metal song we all have been waiting for

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    Although Of Monsters and Men isn't my usual cup of tea, their videos are pretty incredible.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah that video took me by surprise when it showed up on the new Guitar Hero... Also the lyrical content...

Also hell I'll be the one to say it. Her vocals are actually really unique for a pop/indie band. I'm not mad that we have two "hey" songs in RS now

Originally Posted by Chad_Muska Go to original post
    +1 to what he said.

+2 to what he said.

-3 to what he said.

Oh dear, please give us a folk pack! And put some Mumford & Sons on it! 'Dust Bowl Dance' if you ask me... 2:55 and 3:25 beat the sh*t out of Babymetal!

I'm with you: HIM for Finland!
    +1000000..............

flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    This might turn out to be a pretty cool pack. Rocksmith can always use more concentrated WTF