DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Dan's clue for 5/10 DLC

Vecco34's Avatar Member
    Humm

Sounds like INXS - The One Thing)... to me anyway

(

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Dan, what drink should I have while I play these chords? Surely it's not coffee or tea.

Is it possible to get a bass hint next time you do one of these? I only play bass so this one does me no good.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by dallasdave22 Go to original post
    Is it possible to get a bass hint next time you do one of these? I only play bass so this one does me no good.
    If the bass part to a song is distinctive, as they sometimes are, sure. I always try to pick something that is representative of the song. (I don't always pick 'em correctly, mind you.) But there's no reason not to do bass -- it's just that for the songs I've done these clues for, there was no reason TO do bass.

Of monsters and men - little talks? It's got the right progression at least. And it'd fit with the cold clue

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    If the bass part to a song is distinctive, as they sometimes are, sure. I always try to pick something that is representative of the song. (I don't always pick 'em correctly, mind you.) But there's no reason not to do bass -- it's just that for the songs I've done these clues for, there was no reason TO do bass.
    Well, that's a bad sign. It never hurts a song to have a distinctive bass chart.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mystic_Dan Go to original post
    Of monsters and men - little talks? It's got the right progression at least. And it'd fit with the cold clue
    How?!

Wait, I think we got a winner.

Spoiler:  Show

at a glance it looked a little like in vein by alkaline trio, not sure what that would have to do with the clue, and it doesnt look long enough

The music video is them all hiking through snowy mountains. And they're from iceland

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►