3dr July at 12 AM PST, 2 PM central, 3 PM EST

-GOZR
    <--Competition Level IL2fb here

Their back with a great plan vs USA.

lets rip.

3dr July at 12 AM PST, 2 PM central, 3 PM EST

-GOZR
    &lt;--Competition Level IL2fb here

I will try to make it. I work the 1st shift that day and will be home around 3pm EST. That is barring any reports I have to file, so I will try and not write any tickets or answer any calls that day.

~S!
    Eagle
    Commanding Officer 361st vFG
    www.361stvfg.com

Unless it is storming all weekend, I will be camping (RV style) on the beach in Florida on the 3rd of July (2nd-4th for that matter).. good luck to all...

"310thGypsy"

These matches need to be played on off weekends, not fathers day and july 4th weekends if you want a good US turnout. I can't make this one either...

Did anyone see that or was it just me?

I can be there, but not only is this a bad weekend for most, I think it's a bit too soon after the last match.

We spent a full week preparing for Russia and we were smoked. Incluing tonight, we've got half that time to assemble a team and work out a new command and communications structure and a more dynamic battle plan and I for one am still tired of thinking about it all from the last match.

Maybe I'm the only one, and if I am I'll shut up, but I think it's too soon and would ask that it be postponed a week.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gates123:
    These matches need to be played on off weekends, not fathers day and july 4th weekends if you want a good US turnout. I can't make this one either...

http://www.flightjournal.com/images/...unslinging.jpg
    Did anyone see that or was it just me?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the reason the French plan them on those weekends. They need to make sure they outnumber us to have at least a shot .

4th July Weekend?????????????????????

GOZR remember your camping trip last weekend?
    Well most of us Americans will partake of that or similar activities this weekend.

Have you checked your Private Topics recently?
    My TrackIR fix, Read the whole thread
    Commanding Officer of the 131st_VFW

[This message was edited by T_O_A_D on Tue June 29 2004 at 05:50 PM.]

rfa0's Avatar Junior Member
    Move it to July 14.

Ok i'll tell them this week end is no go

Next fallowing Saturday.

-GOZR
    &lt;--Competition Level IL2fb here