🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Banshee's Avatar Community Manager

[Changelog] May 4th Maintenance

Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of May 4:

• Updated the list of Daily Missions to avoid any potential missing days. Please note that the list has been updated on the server only and may not appear updated in the client files.

Ubi-Banshee's Avatar Community Manager

[Changelog] May 4th Maintenance

• Updated the list of Daily Missions to avoid any potential missing days. Please note that the list has been updated on the server only and may not appear updated in the client files.

That's it? Well at least I won't have to suffer through another week of posts about dailies being broken.

an3k's Avatar Junior Member
    That's a bad joke. Fix the damn "locked doors" bug as well as the "no weekly rewards" for incursion. That are the main issues. Instead of wasting time about the dailies just remove them and give everybody the amount of phoenix credits they would get through the dailies until you have nothing better to do than fixing this super tiny bug.

Will there be any compensation for the missed dailies like last time?

Originally Posted by an3k Go to original post
    That's a bad joke. Fix the damn "locked doors" bug as well as the "no weekly rewards" for incursion. That are the main issues. Instead of wasting time about the dailies just remove them and give everybody the amount of phoenix credits they would get through the dailies until you have nothing better to do than fixing this super tiny bug.
    There is hardly a "locked doors" bug, just a lot people don't reset missions properly before starting.
    Reset mission on map screen, teleport to the mission and then search for players. Invite them to your session, don't join theirs.

Gun reload glitching

Originally Posted by Ubi-Banshee Go to original post

My gun gets down to two or three bullets in the magazine and stops firing. When I change weapons, the gun with 2 shots gets 20 shots when I cycle through them.

Continues to get worse every day here. Logged out last night after a f***ing torturous session of being ganked through walls, one shotted in DZ1, and 2.5 hours of being kicked from groups quicker than the flippin game could teleport me to the mission. Had 130 Phoenix Credits when I finally gave up, logged in today and have 123. Not only are you physically preventing people from playing the game that they have paid for but now you are stealing from us while we sleep. Get your fu**ing act together.

Originally Posted by TrimNinja Go to original post
    My gun gets down to two or three bullets in the magazine and stops firing. When I change weapons, the gun with 2 shots gets 20 shots when I cycle through them.
    Thats just the one is none whos bugged. Been like that since 1.1, they are aware of it .. but they dont seem to give a rats ***...

Forget about random daily instance missions. Just make it the first two hard mode and first challenge mode give you the bonus and be done with it. Then we can decide which ones we want to do and you don't have to worry about the rotation being broken yet again.

That's not thursday for the 3 hours maintenances now ?? plz don't tell me we gonna have 2 down in 2 days ....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►